HOLY CHISTMAS NUTS!

I don't do this a lot in this book, but

BUT WHAT THE FU*K?!

How did I get 500k reads? I'm not even that good... well kinda I've grown as a writer and this book dose have a lot of parts, but still.

Do you guy really like my sh*t stories that much? Like hell... I thought I was just getting go them for all the parts, but no, you guys like my dumb a*s, I mean I'm almost at 700 followers.

Okay I'm just shocked, this is the most I've ever gotten on a book and it just shocks me. This is my most popular book right behind "Adopted by him" which is about three maybe four years old. So thank you for sticking with my dumba*s for two years, it'll be three in April maybe even May, can't remember, but thank you.

Thanks for all the love and support, thanks for being with me through my dumbest moments like injuring myself with a bee, hot water, stairs, and more. And thanks for being there for me when my Yaiya was being a bi*ch and rude, when I was having a panic attack, for listing to my story, for everything.

Just thank you, this is a huge milestone for me and for you. So thank you.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New year. I know 2020 hasn't been a great year for any of us but we had our moments, we will beat Covid-19, we will get through this, and we will start the new year with a huge smile.

Apollo, Loki, and others know how this will turn out.

Remember to say Jumanji instead of Happy New year because we really need to get out of this game.

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~

Also! I have like two new books! I'll also be make a book II for this because ya know, this sh*t long, I don't know when the last chapter of this book will be out, I have a few drafts that need to be finished. I think the 200th chapter is what I'm shooting for.

I don't want to jinks it, but I'm planning on doing a My Hero Academia one shot book, just saying, I might!

So yeah I'll see ya guys soon. Bye.