The New Stark.

I don't even know...

It's a cross over with Percy Jackson and well Avengers enjoy.

Tony was sad, he just broke up with Pepper because of one little thing. The Tony Stark, Billionaire genius  Playboy philanthropist,  wanted to adopt a kid.

Crazy?

Yes

Good idea?

Maybe

The thought of Tony Being a dad?

You're making Steve laugh.

But yeah, Tony wanted to adopt. It's not like he hated kids he just doesn't like going through the responsibilities of taking care of the child. He didn't want to have them get hurt, kidnapped or worse killed.

He also didn't want to change diapers or feed them at 3 a.m, or having his entire home be a wreck because he can't clean up, or not being able to take a shower. (That's what he thought though)

He sat down at his work bench and just cried.

Peter ran into the tower, a smile on his face, and excitement in his eyes. Natasha stood by the elevator. She smiled at the young boy as he came running over to her. 

     "What has you so happy Pete?" She asked. Peter held up his note book. 

       "I made a new web formula, strong enough to hold the Hulk in the Winter Soldier!" He said. Nat smiled at him. "I'm gonna see if Mr. Stark will let me male it here because may-"

         "Because?" Nat asked as they got into the elevator.

         "Nothing..." Peter said and looked down at the paper. Pepper then walked in, a angry look on her face, and mumbling stuff about Tony under her breath. Both Peter and Nat knew not to say anything. When the elevator stoped both Peter and Pepper got off.

          "Give me a sec Peter I need to talk to Tony before you go in there." She said, Peter nodded and stoped at the lab, Pepper walked in.

            "What do you mean you want to Adopt? Tony I said I wanted a child that is ours! Not other people's!" She said.

             "I told you Pep... and if you don't want to then I'm calling off the wedding." He said. She growled.

              "Tony I love you but this isn't you! Three months ago you were so up for having a baby." She sat on his desk.

              "I've changed my mind Pepper." Tony said getting up. "I want someone I don't have to worry about leaving at home when I'm on missions or you on business trips, I don't want to get up at 3 am just to change a diaper! I just got to a normal sleep schedule! I don't want to take care of a crying child!" Tony snapped. "I want a child that I will love, that you will love, and they will love us back!" Now Tony had tears in his eyes. "And if you don't want that then I should've never asked you to marry me!" With that Tony left. Peter stood in his spot, looking at his phone, tears in his eyes when Tony stormed out. Peter ran after him they got into the elevator. When the doors closed Tony fell to his knees. Peter got next to him and shushed him, saying everything will be alright.

              "Mr. Stark? You okay?" Peter asked. The reason Peter asked that was Tony was hanging onto Peter, crying like he lost a loved one or a pet he really loved.

               "Peter... I love you... i really do... but I don't know if I can live like this anymore..." Tony said. Peter pressed the emergency button making the elevator stop. He got back next to Tony and handed him a candy bar he got from Ned.