Coffee shop

I honestly don't know where I was going to go with this sorry it sucks.

It had been a long day for Peter, and it was only the morning, he slept ten minutes passed his alarm, he had to run half way across the city to get to his job since the subway would take too long and he couldn't call a cab in a Saturday morning, he had to get dressed in the bathroom, and his manger almost yelled at him for being late.
      He stood at the cash register dealing with a Karen, he sighed. "Ma'am I'm sorry that we got the order wrong we're understaffed right now and there's a rain storm outside, I'll make you a new one and give you a refund, is that okay?" She just rolled her eyes and said sure very rudely.
          "Why do people like her always come in when we're still half asleep?" MJ asked, Peter laughed as he was making the order, it was Peter, MJ, and their manger and that was it.
            "Well the great Karen's of the world need coffee so they can yell at mangers and customer service people, then go home and talk about the Bible with Linda and Margaret, who then drink wine and have book club." MJ laughed, the Manger walked over to them. "Sorry about today Shara, I didn't hear my alarm go off... I was working the graveyard shift at the mini mart in down town Queens."
                  "Peter are you getting enough sleep? You're taking in two jobs AND school at the same time. I fear that you might go sleep deprived soon." Shara said, Peter shrugged his shoulder and handed a new order and money to the Karen who then left with out saying a thank you.
                     "I need to pay rent and my Aunt's hospital bills, I might as well just drop out and work then go back to high school."
                    "I can't let you do that Peter." Shara said, "if you need help let me know okay?"
                   "Thank miss. Shara but I can do this, if I need you I'll call." She smiled at Peter and walked back in the back. Peter stood the register talking to MJ and cleaning a bit, then the bell rang, Peter looked up giving a warm smile. "Hello how can I help you today?"
                     "Ugh... yeah I'll have a coffee Black, and a cake pop too if that's okay." The man said, Peter nodded.
                  "Do you have a name I can put that on?" Peter asked typing on the little pad.
                 "Tony Stark." Peter then looked up, eyes wide seeing THE Tony Stark and Stephen Strange.
                 "Okay... um... the will be six dollars and fifty cents." Peter said, Tony looked at Strange.
                   "Want anything Stephen?" Strange was looking at the bored.
                   "Green Tea..." Stephen said, Peter nodded.
                  "Do you want the same name sir?" Peter asked.
                   "Just put Stephen on it." Peter nodded.
                "In total that will be $12.45. You can take a seat your order should be out soon." The two nodded walking over to the couches they had, Peter started to work on the drinks, he drew a iron man helmet on Tony's drink and the cloak of levitation in Strange's, he then grabbed a cake pop. "Tony and Strange." The two walked over grabbing the drinks. They paid and thanked Peter, "I hope you enjoy!" With a warm smiled, the two walked out getting ambushed by paparazzi. Peter continued the day as normal, taking orders, cleaning around the café, and locking up after his shift. He started back when he bumped in to Tony again. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Stark didn't see ya there."
               "It's fine, do you think you can let me back in, I think I dropped something." Peter nodded and unlocked the doors for Tony, the man walked over the couches, he sighed. "You didn't happen to find a wallet around here did you?"
                 "I can check the back to see if MJ or Shara put it back there."
                 "Yeah, thanks kid." Peter smiled and nodded walking into the back, he grabbed a box that read lost and found, he walked back into the dinning area.
                  "You can look through this." Peter said, Tony smiled and looked through it, he smiled when he saw his wallet.
                  "Thanks for the help kid! Here, just for the small tip, Stephen really liked the picture you drew on his cup." Tony handed Peter a ten dollar bill.
                   "Oh, Mr. Stark I can't take this!"
                  "Keep it, I'm a billionaire, See ya around kid." He then walked out, Peter looked at the money in his hands, he smiled, putting it into his backpack. He locked up the shop again and went home, he stepped in the old rundown apartment, putting his book bag on the couch he sat down on it, he closed his eyes, ready for a long day tomorrow.