Dada?

*very emotional*

Steve watched as Tony's chest went up and down slowly, his breath fogging up the oxygen mask, the light of his arc reactor brightened up the dark room.
          "Mr. Rogers visiting times are over." A nurse in the S.H.I.E.L.D Hospital said. Steve nodded wiping away his tears. Steve kissed Tony's head and walked out.

When he got home it was around 12:30 am. Nat and Clint sat on the couch, with the tv on low, Nat was knitting something and Clint was just recapping on his sign language. Steve looked around to see if he could see Peter. He smiled when he saw a play pin with Peter sleeping. Steve picked up his sleeping son and sat on the couch with Nat and Clint.
             "How was Tony?" Nat asked putting down the thing she was working on. Steve looked at his sleeping son.
               "Not good... last week they said he should've woken up on Sunday... it's now Friday... now they said he might never wake up..." Steve said looking at Peter. Clint rubbed Steve's back. 
                 "He'll wake up Steve... He would never leave you alone with Peter.." Nat said Steve nodded.
                  "I'm going to head to bed.." Steve said standing up with Peter in his arms. The two nodded and let Steve walk to his floor. Steve put Peter down on his bed, he started to take off his jacket and shoes, then Peter started crying. Steve picked his up shushing him and singing an old time lullaby. But Peter just kept crying. "Peter what's wrong bubby?" Steve asked kissing Peter's Temple.
            "D-Dada..." Peter sobbed. "Want Dada..." Peter cried hugging onto Steve. Both sat there crying.
              "I'm sorry bud... I don't know if  Daddy is ever coming home..." Steve said as he laid down. He pulled Peter close to his chest singing sweet toons to calm down his baby.

- The next day -

          Steve walked into Tony's room with Peter on his hip. He sat down in a chair next to the bed and put Peter on his lab.
             "D-Dada?" Peter asked eyes red with tears. Steve held on to Peter so he wouldn't fall off his lap. Peter looked at Steve, with his lip quivering, and his eyes filled with tears. Steve bugged Peter and Peter hugged back.
              "S-Stwve?" A voice asked. Steve looked up and saw Tony slightly awake, staring at them, his mask off.
               "Tony... oh god..." Steve said. He put the mask back on him and set Peter on the bed. "Keep that on Okay?"  Tony shook his head and slowly took off the mask.
                "I-I l-Lov-love you..." Tony said with a weak smile. Steve just had tears in his eyes. "B-But... I-I can't ke-Keep fig-fighting..." Tony's eyes slowly started to close.
                 "No... dada!" Peter cried shaking his dad. "Dada wake up!" Peter hugged him.
                 "T-Take g-go-good care o-of him o-okay Petey pie?" Tony asked Peter shook his head into Tony's arc reactor. Tears wetti g his chest.
                  "Dada don't leave!" Peter said. Steve hugged Tony and Peter the best he could.
                  "I love you, both of you... 3... 3000...." Then the arc reactor light went dead. Peter screamed trying to wake his dad up. Steve cried into Tony's dead body as heart monitor went flat. Steve slowly pulled Peter off of Tony and held him close. Steve held Tony's hand and kissed Peter head.

- one week later -

          All the Avengers, Peter, and Pepper a long with Loki stood at Tony's grave. Peter held Tony's first arc reactor, Steve held Peter on his hip as he held a rose, Pepper rubbed Steve's back as be broke down, and Nat took Peter.
            "I promise too Keep Peter safe as long as I live Tony... we both love you, and will always love you..." Steve said as he placed the rose on the grave. Loki hugged Steve who hugged back. Peter cried into Nat's neck and held the reactor like a teddy bear and soon Peter cried him self to sleep.

- a Few years later -

             Peter worked in the lab with Bruce as Steve came down.
             "Peter its time..." Steve said. Peter nodded and got up. He grabbed his coat and walked with Steve. They got the the grave yard and stood in front of Tony's grave. Peter hugged Steve. Steve looked down as he wrapped his arm around Peter. "Here..." Steve gave Peter a rose.
              "Okay..." Peter took the rose and placed it on top of the grave. "I love you dad..." and Peter broke down. He hugged the grave and sobbed. Steve got next to him and rubbed his back.
                "Its okay Pete.." Steve said as he slowly got Peter into his lap.
                 "I love you Pops..." Peter cried. "Don't ever leave me..." Steve kissed Peter's head and rubbed his back.
                 "I love you too Peter..." Steve said. "And I promised your dad that I'll keep you safe... so I'm not going anywhere soon..."

I'm not crying you are... *cries*

"Love you 3000."