Wings

Over 4000 word.

In this world, people were born with wings, sometimes, they aren't but that is really rare. Wings help people know who you are and what you're personally is, different colors mean different things.
    Single/solid colored wings just mean you're normal, but if they are light color it means you are a good person, loving, and caring. If it's dark color it means you might not be who people think you are, either unhappy or crazed.
     Two color or 'tie dye' wings mean you have importance to the Community, also depending on the color.
       -two light colors mean you are helpful and will bring great things.
       -light and dark colors means you have good intentions but tend to make bad decisions.
       -two dark colors means you can fix a problem but in the most craziest way possible.
       Then bird type wings, if you get bird wings it means you have a better impact on the earth, and it depends on which bird you have.
        -having eagle wings mean you are smart and think in a fight or fight situation, you can think fast and keep everyone protected.
       -Dove wings mean you're sweet and kind, you take care of the injured or weak, you help the people around. (Most if these people are doctors or scientists) sometimes they are good love marchers.
        -Hawk wings mean you have a good eye and can see extremely well either reading someone's personality or good at shooting.
-raven wings are very very rare, there are only three or say people in the whole world that have those wings, and no one really knows who they are. Sometimes they mean death, other times it mean helpful. No one really knows what they mean. Only a few people in history had had these, and they almost took over the world, or killed thousands of people.

The Avengers sat in the living room, watching a movie, each and every wing different then the other, but one person had the wings hidden that was Tony, you could tell he had wing they were just hidden under his shirt.
     Steve and Sam had Eagle wings, some say it's because they are in the military, and Steve is a war hero. Bucky had grey wings that looked like they were dipped in blood at the ends, Steve said he had big Beautiful eagle wings before he fell, so maybe Hydra change them.
       Bruce and Nat had dove wings, when Bruce is hulk the wings just fold up, Nat kinda dyed her wings a bit to match her hair just a bit. Red at the ends to show her love to her family.
Rhodey and Clint has Hawk wings, not a lot of people know why, they just do, some say it's because they are good at their job.
Wanda, Pietro, and Scott had the tie dye wings, Wanda had scarlett red and a soft white at the ends. Pietro was the same but a lighting blue, Scott had red and brown wings, making it look like a ant hill a bit.
       Then there was Thor and Loki, they were god so their wings meant something different in Asgard, but of course Loki had large black raven wings with a bit of green or gold at the ends. Thor had dove wings, with red and gold at the ends a bit. They told the avengers and people of earth it meant they were royalty, and that the gold meant a prince and the color (red or green) meant who they were. The raven and dove wings didn't really mean anything to them, it was just birds.
     Vision doesn't have wings he's a robot, so if he did have wings they wouldn't make sense on him.
      Then Tony, no one knew what Tony's wings were he had hid them from everyone his entire life, he was raised like that, Howard hated the look of his wings, while his mother thought they were Beautiful. Howard didn't like his son having the wings so his clipped them so he couldn't fly, it hurt for a five year old Tony, so he wore a shirt three times his size so he could hide the clipped wings.
"Papa!" Peter, Tony's one year old said, peter still hasn't gotten his wings but Tony didn't mind, it takes awhile for them to come in.
"Hey buddy! What are you doing out of bed?" Tony picked up the baby, Peter giggled at his dad.
"Wings!" Peter said, Tony was building a mechanical wing so he could Fly with everyone else instead of taking a jet. But Tony never really learned how to fly. He was Five when his wings were clipped.
"I don't know baby." Tony said, Peter touched the metal wing, his eyes were bright, a smile on his face. "We can try and take it on the test run if you want. Let me get Natasha." Peter smiled and nodded. Natasha was the only one who saw Tony's wings, she was surprised to see what type of wings Tony had, it didn't fit his personality, but it made sense. Tony and Peter made their way to Natasha's room. He knocked at Steve stood there. "Ugh... Nat here?"
"Yeah, why do you need her?" Steve asked, Tony just sighed.
"Peter wanted to fly a bit... Nat always dose it." Tony said, then Natasha came into view.
"Huh! Peter!" She gasped, grabbing the kid.
"We were thinking of a test run." Tony said rubbing the back of his neck. Nat smiled.
"Are they done?" She asked.
"Not yet. All we need to do is take them on a test run." She nodded and they walked to the lab. "How hard is it?"
"What Flying? It's not that hard Tone. You let the wind do most of it... but you have to flap them once and a while."
"This is gonna be different..." Tony looked down.
"Let your wings stretch a bit Tony... your wings can get cramps if you keep them under that shirt." She put Peter on a table while Tony sat on a chair, he took off his shirt and underneath was a grey tank top, then two large raven wings, Nat smiled, she loved how they look, even if most of the feathers where cut off to the point where Tony couldn't fly.
"They hurt." He said.
"They are gorgeous Tony. You can never change my mind about that." She said, then picked up the metal wing. "Ready?"
"As I'll ever be." He said.