Goodbye. Part one.

this serious was a request by parkskey04 but I kinda changed it so much that it isn't what I was asked. So after this multi-part story I will do their request the way they want it. I'm so so sorry parkskey04 this isn't the story you wanted but I'm going to write the story you asked for.

- The author

Thank you and enjoy

   August 10, 2009 Mary and Richard Parker household.

                      "Happy Birthday Peter." Mary Parker said as she kissed her son on the cheek.
                      "Make a wish." His father said putting down a iron man themed cake. Peter smiled and blew out his candles.
                       "What did you wish for sweetie?" His mother asked. Peter giggled and shook his head.
                      "If I say, it won't come ture." Peter said his parents smiled and kissed his cheek. May and Ben came in with a small box. "Aunt May Uncle Ben!" Peter got up from his chair and ran to his uncle and aunt. They hugged him. Ben got down on his knee.
                       "I got you a vary special gift Peter. But you have to open this first." Ban said picking Peter up and setting him on his lap sitting at the table. May put down the box and Peter opened it.
                      "A Iron man helmet?!" Peter said his eyes wide with joy and a big smile that could lit up the world. Then Ben showed him two Tickets.
                     "We're going to see Iron man Peter! How cool is that! You and me get to see Iron Man! And they are the best seats that they have, right up front." Ban said. Peter laughed and hugged his uncle.
                     "YOU THE BEST UNCLE EVER!!" he said. Ben laughed and hugged Peter. Soon the family had cake and Peter got to open more gifts. Then it was time for bed. Ben let Peter keep the tickets in a drawer. They kissed him good night.

- a Few hours later -

         "Please don't hurt Peter..." is what Peter heard when he woke up. Peter sat up in his bed, he looked around, and slowly got out of bed. He quietly walked to the living room and looked around the corner. His eyes wide. A man, vary tall, with a metal arm a red star. That's all he saw.
           "Where is the experiments?" The man said pointing the tip of the gun to Richard's head.
            "I won't tell you." Peter's father said. The man kicked him.
            "I won't say it again." The male with the red star said.
            "Mary ran, her Peter, and get out of here, tell Fury-" then a gun shot. Peter stood back, eyes wide with fear, he hugged his blaket close. The man turned to Mary and shot her as well. Peter ran to his dead mother not caring that the man was still there. Peter looked at the man who held up the gun.
               "Pl-Please mister." Peter cried. The Winter Soldier lowered the gun, he got down on one knee, and looked at Peter. He pulled him close and hugged him, Peter hugged back, crying into his neck.
                "I'll come back Okay? I'll take care of you. But I need you to do something for me." The soldier said. Peter nodded. "Come with me, I'll take you to a safe area.. I promise I won't let my employers fine you, I can't bare to see a kid like you become a monster like me." Peter nodded.
                 "Can I get something?" Peter asked. Winter Soldier nodded. Peter ran to his room as the soldier followed. Peter grabbed his tickets and his bear. He looked at the man who picked him up.
                "I'm here for you till the end of the line." The metal arm male said. Peter nodded and they left the house.

- present day -

      A fifteen year old Peter ran down the street he only had a few clothes.    -which he stole from a public bathroom- he was late for something that was vary important. He ran to Stark Tower and caught his breath. He fingered the Stark- Exbo tickets in his pocket. He pulled them out and smiled.
                "This is for you Uncle Ben." He said, putting the ticket back in his pocket, and walked into the building. He looked around and his month dropped. The lobby was huge and mesmerizing. Peter walked to the front desk lady.
                 "How may I help you today?" She asked not looking at Peter.
                  "I'm Peter Parker here for the Stark internship." Peter said. The lady nodded and handed him a few things.
                   "Don't lose the bage we can't re-Print things, F.R.I.D.A.Y will take you to where you need to be, someone will tell you rules and stuff. Have a nice day." She said Peter nodded and walked to the Elevator. He got in and looked around.
                   "Hello." Peter jumped and looked around. "I am F.R.I.D.A.Y Mr. Stark's personal AI. How may I help you?"
                     "I'm Peter. The lady said you'll take me where I need to go." Peter said the Elevator started to go up.
                    "Tony Stark's personal lab." F.R.I.D.A.Y said. Peter looked up from his badge.
                   "What?" Peter said under his breath and the Elevator stoped and the doors opened. Peter walked in and looked around the lab.
                  "I'll alert Mr. Stark." F.R.I.D.A.Y said. Peter nodded and started to walk around. He saw a equation on a board and started to do it. Fixing stuff and he then solved it.
                  "What are you doing?" Someone said making Peter jump. He turned around and saw THE Tony Stark standing in front of him.
                   "Oh, I-I was just fixing this..." Peter said. Tony looked at the board. Tony looked stunned when he saw Peter's Corrections and saw that his answer was right.
                   "You did this kid?" Tony asked walking over to the board eyes wide. "This took me three months to find out and it just took you three seconds." Peter blushed. "Where you from kid?"
                   "Queens." Peter said Tony nodded.
                   "Okay! Come on let's get to work!" Tony said as he put a hand on Peter's back and walked over to the work bench.

- Lunch -

                "Come on kid." Tony said standing up. Peter looked at him.
                  "Where we going?" Peter asked standing up.
                 "Lunch, my boyfriend -steve- makes good food." Tony said walking to the elevator. Peter nodded and ran after him. They got to the Avengers floor to see Steve making sandwiches. Steve looked up and smiled when he saw Tony and Peter.
                 "Me and Bucky have made Clint drum roll please!" He points to Clint who hut the table like drums. "BLTS!!" Tony and Peter sat down.
                 "Wow babe... these look..." Tony tried to word his sentence a good way. "Nice?"
                   "Tony this is my first time making BLTs..." Steve said. Tony smiled.
                  "I think they look good Mr. Rogers." Peter said. Steve smiled.
                  "Thanks son. Also Tony who is this?" Steve asked looking at his boyfriend.   
                    "A new Intern." Tony said. "His name is Peter." Steve nodded.
                   "Hey Steve?" Someone asked from the hallway. "Have you seen my white shirt?" Then a man with long hair, an 8 pack, and a metal arm a red star on his shoulder  walked in. His head down.
                   "No I haven't... sorry." Steve said. "It might be in the wash Buck." The man looked up, his heart dropped when he saw Peter, in the back of his mind something was telling him that he had to do something.
                     "P-Peter?" Bucky asked.

"That's America's ass."