Goodbye.Part two

This chapter will be memories of Peter and Bucky

Thank you and Enjoy

Somewhere in Germany

           "Mr. Winter?" Peter asked looking at H.Y.D.R.A agent.
           "Yes?" He asked.
          "Where are we going?" The boy asked.
           "far away from here... I would say go back to New York but, I fear Child services will be looking for you."
            "Oh..." Peter looked down.
          "Don't worry you're safe with me." Winter said getting on his knees. "Peter I'm going to keep you safe as long as I live." Peter hugged him. Then he hard some thing.
            "Mr. Winter?" Winter looked up and looked over his Shoulder.
            "Dammit..." He said picking up Peter. "Let's go.."
             "What's going on?" Peter asked as tears ran down his face. "Who are they?"
            "Bad men, really bad men..." Winter said as he started to run. Peter held on tight to him, his face in the crook of Winter's neck, and cried. "I'm here bud don't worry..." Peter nodded.

- now -

      "Peter?" Peter looked up when his name was called. Him and Bucky stared at each other. Bucky looked down at the floor, his eyes stared to water, he turned and walked to find a shirt.
        "What was that about?" Tony asked, Peter shrugged and waited for food. Steve placed the food in front of Peter and Tony and they started to eat. Steve on the other hand went to see if his friend was okay.
          "Bucky? You okay?" Steve knocked on the door. Said door opened, a hand grabbed Steve, and pulled him inside the room.
           "That's Peter." Bucky said. Steve gave him a wired look.
            "Yeah, he's Tony's new Intern, how do you know Peter?" Steve asked. Bucky shook his head.
              "No Steve THAT'S Peter..." He pulled out a picture of him and a small boy with a teddy bear. "Peter Parker..."
              "As in the Peter you left behind?" Steve asked. Bucky wiped away tears.
               "I didn't leave him behind... I-I put him in a place saying that I was keeping him safe... H.Y.D.R.A was after me.. I couldn't let him get turned into a monster like me!" Bucky said. "I didn't mean to leave him. I told him I would come back for him..." He looked down. Steve rubbed his back.
              "Then go talk to him.." Steve said. Bucky shook his head. 
              "I can't."
              "Why?" Bucky got up. Steve gave him a wired look. Bucky walked to his closest, opened it, and grabbed a box from the top self. He pulled out a worn out, brown, bear in a iron man suit with a Captain America shield.
               "He gave me this so I won't forget him... after everything that has happened... I never forgot about him.." Bucky smiled at it. Steve walked over to him.
                "You did what you had to." Steve said.

- somewhere in Main-

               "Mr. Winter I'm hungry." Peter said while Bucky carried him. He stoped and started to make camp.
               "Stay here... I have to get food, so don't go off somewhere." Bucky said. Peter nodded and warpped himself in the blanket. Bucky grabbed his gun and started off deeper into the woods. He found a deer and shot it. He felt bad but he needed to feed Peter. He came back to see Peter staring into the fire.
               "Why did you have to kill him?" Peter asked. Bucky sighed as he pulled out his kinfe and started to skin the deer.
               "He's food. He's part of the food chain." Bucky said Peter looked at him.
              "Food chain?" Peter asked. Bucky smiled.
             "Yeah, the sun gives off nutrients to a plant, the plant is then eaten by a deer, rabbit, or bug, the they get eaten by something bigger like a wolf or a hawk, they then might or might not get killed by a hunter. We eat them so we can get nutrients and stay alive. You can say it's the circle of life." Bucky said. Peter nodded.
                "Do we get hunted?" Bucky froze.
                "No, no we don't, but there are people who do kill people to eat but thats illegal, so is murder, and assassinations..." Bucky said.
                "Why?" Bucky laughed at the kid's curiosity.
                "Well one, it's wrong, and two, well good people think they are doing good for the world while the bad people run around trying to take over." Peter looked at him.
                 "What are you?" Peter asked. Bucky Then started to cut the meat and put it on a stick to put over the fire.
                 "I'm both, I kill but I feel bad... sometimes I'm being controlled by the bad people when I'm a good... They took away my past life but I remember some things." Bucky said. Peter moved closer to him.
                  "Can you tell me what you remember?" Peter asked as Bucky started to turn the meat. He smiled.
                 "I was with a good friend, Steve I think, me and him hung out a lot... He used to stick up for the little guy, but always got beat up by bigger people, he wanted to join the army but he couldn't." Bucky looked up and smiled. "He was so small and weak they didn't let him in." He laughed Peter smiled. Then snow started to fall. "Tell me Peter, what was it like? To have people who loved you?"
             "Good, I loved it... mommy would always hug me when I'm scared or hurt, and Daddy would read me stories about Captain America and Iron man! Uncle Ben would do science with me, and aunt May would cook with mommy..." Peter said. Bucky smiled and pulled him close.
              "I'm sorry I took it away from you Pete... but I'm here for you. And I'll be you're new family." Bucky said. Peter handed him his bear.
              "Keep this, if you ever forget me. Just look at this and you'll know who gave this to you." Peter smiled. Bucky kissed Peter's head and tears ran down his face.
               "I love ya Pete. Don't forget that." Peter nodded as he hugged Bucky.

- now -

               "I'll see you next week Mr. Stark." Peter said as he left the lab. Tony nodded. Peter walked to the elevator. Went it stoped at the bottom he left. He walked down the street. He sighed as he looked around. His home or what he could call a home was in queens and he didn't want to take the night train all the way there so he went to the park and found a tree. He sat down and looked up at the sky.
               "Hey mom, hey dad... I know it's been a long time but... I just wanted you to know, I still love you even if you're gone... I don't think I've told you this but I never got to see that Stark Expo Ben was gonna take me to. But now I'm working with THE Tony Stark... also... i found those files that man Mr. Winter was wanting... I showed them to Mr. Stark and he said we can try and find the spiders..." Peter sighed and leaned back on trunk of the tree. "I just... Mr. Winter wasn't the bad guy... He wanted to keep me safe after he killed you guys... He protected, loved me, he even celebrated my birthday one year... but after a few weeks... He left me saying some really bad people were coming after him. He gave me a place in Queens and that's where I live now..." Peter wiped away his tears. "I love you... even if you're gone." Peter took the jacket he was wearing and pulled it over him as he laid down on the grass. Soon Sleep took over him.

- Queens New York -

                 "Peter i know you don't want to be alone, but there are really bad men looking for me... I need you to go here." Bucky handed Peter a pice of paper with an address on it. Peter nodded tears ran down the seven year old's face. He hugged Bucky.
                  "Good luck brother." Peter said as tears ran down his face. Bucky kissed Peter's head and then stood up. Peter ran to a hiding place between a wall and a huge slab of metal. He watched as men broke open the door and started to fire at Bucky. Said solider grabbed a gun and started to shoot at the men as well. But one of them got him in the leg and then the arm. Peter slightly cried more. I as he tried not to let out a sob. He crawled through a hole in the wall big enough for him and ran. He ran down the streets of queens. He never looked back. A blanket trapped around his shoulders, his tickets in his pocket, and his feet getting cut by small pieces of the road or small things cutting them. Peter stoped and looked at a huge warehouse. He walked around and saw a small hole just big enough for him he pushed the blanket first and then he crawled through.

     Tears ran down his face as he crawled up on the around warpped around the blanket Bucky gave him. Bucky's jacket to big for him but he didn't care. He sniffed it and smiled as it still smelled like his Brother like person.
           "Come back Bucky..." He whispered as he cried him self to sleep. That was nine years ago.

Two more parts!

Don't worry I have a happy chapter coming out today. Because it's the fourth.

"That's America's ass."