Well, this was not planed.

It was a normal day for Peter. He woke up, ate some cookies for breakfast, got ready, and left. He felt something off. He didn't know what or how but he did.

           "Hey Peter." Ned said. Peter waved at him.

           "I'm so not ready for math today.." Peter said. Ned laughed.

           "I heard our grade has a surprise filed trip somewhere on Friday." Ned said.

            "That's cool. You know where?" Peter asked. Ned shrugged.

            "Some where cool I believe." Ned said with a wired smile. Peter gave him a look but then shrugged it off. They walked to their class just as the bell rang. They got in there seats and looked at the front.

           "Okay class I have some good news! The school has gotten the kids with perfect grades. I can't tell you where we are going till Friday." The teacher said at the end of the day. Everyone cheered. "Peter can you come up here please?" Peter sighed and walked up there.

           "Yes Mr. Herrington?" Peter asked.

           "I would like to talk to you about the trip." He said. Peter nodded. "You're not going on the trip." Peter was shocked.

            "W-What why?" He asked.

            "Your so called internship... I'm sorry Peter." Mr. Herrington said. Peter looked down. The teacher put a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Peter I know that you want to be popular but lying about a internship at Stark Industries isn't how to get it."

             "But-"

            "No Buts Mr. Parker. This lie has come to far! You're not going on that trip." Mr. Herrington said. Peter just walked back to his seat. He just sat there till the bell rang for the end of the day. He walked out with everything he needed and started to walk to the tower.

When he got home he put his backpack down and walked to his room.

        "Hey Pete." Tony said knocking on his door. No answer. Tony opened the door to see Peter on his bed looking sad. "Hey bud... what's wrong?"

          "I can't go on the filed trip on Friday..." Peter said. Tony gave him a sad look and sat next to him.

           "Then you can stay home on Friday. Have a father son day. Just me and you." Tony said. Peter smiled and hugged his dad.

            "I love you dad." He said

            "Love you Peter." Tony said back with a tight hug. "Now go to bed or I'm selling all your toys." Tony got up and walked to the door. Peter laughed and rolled his eyes.

             "Night dad."

            "Night bud." And then Tony left.

-Friday-

      Peter woke up to a wet, slobbery, lick to the face. He looked to see a cute dog waging her tail and a small smile on her face. (Do dogs smile? I know mine do.) Peter smiled.

            "Hello Tessa..." He said petting the dog. She looked him again and he laughed. "Okay okay. I'm up I'm up!" Peter sat up and looked to see his dad in the door way with a smirk on his face.

            "Ready for father son day Peter?" Tony asked. Peter smiled and got out of bed.

             "Let's do this!!" Peter said. Tony smiled and put a arm around his shoulders. They walked down stairs and ate breakfast. "What are we gonna do today?"

              "Well I was thinking that we could work in the lab. Maybe check on the interns down stairs." Tony said. Peter nodded. Tony ruffled his hair and drank from he '#1 best Dad' cup. Peter got done eatting and they went to the lab. He found a change of clothes and got dressed. "Can you hand me the wrench?" Peter nodded and handed his father the wrench.