♡ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ɴɪɴᴇ || ꜱɪᴍᴇᴏɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"(MC). Over here." Simeon waves enthusiastically from his table for two as he looks up from his D.D.D. He has a wide smile on his face, "Thank you for coming, I'm glad you could make it."

You wave back and return his grin before taking the empty seat in front of him, "No problem. It's a good excuse to see you," you laugh.

Looking around the café, you inspect all the décor and cleanliness of the place, impressed by what you see. It reminds you of a fairy tale cottage with its hanging potted plants and wooden planks for flooring, not to mention it also smells of freshly baked bread.

 It reminds you of a fairy tale cottage with its hanging potted plants and wooden planks for flooring, not to mention it also smells of freshly baked bread

You check the menu, "Have you ordered anything yet?" you ask the angel. Though he doesn't show much, he looks famished.

He shakes his head, "No. I wanted to wait until you got here first, so we can order together."

The two of you go through the many items on the menu before both your eyes land on something promising: 'Cloud Nine'. Reading the description, your expectations grow and you look to Simeon. Telepathically communicating, you two decide on your final choice.

A worker sees your raised arm and comes to your services with a notepad and pen, "Afternoon, how can I help you?" they ask politely. They give you more of a description about the café's legendary milkshake and after confirming your order with them, they smile and scribble it down on their page. "So one large 'Cloud Nine', excellent choice. Is there anything else you would like?"

Along with the giant milkshake, Simeon also considerately orders two toasted batwing sandwiches. When the worker leaves, Simeon's stomach lets out an unruly growl as he clutches onto it.

"Did you not eat breakfast this morning?" you worry.

The angel shakes his head.

"Why not? It's unhealthy for you to starve like that."

He explains that Luke's busy trying to learn a cake recipe from Barbatos so he headed off to the Demon Lord's Castle early in the morning. With only Solomon in the house with him, Simeon decided that it was best if he headed off too as he wanted to avoid the sorcerer's meals.

"I didn't want to get food poisoning again," he chuckles nervously. You aren't sure if he's joking about the food poisoning part or not but having eaten Solomon's food before, you believe it's the truth.

The worker who had taken your order comes back with two plates, each displaying a hot and perfectly toasted batwing sandwich. They place it down gently and tick something off on their notepad.

"Two sandwiches... Toasted..." they mutter. "Alright, all that's left is that special milkshake," they give you the same old smile that every waiter and waitress would give to a customer.

You return the smile and continue your conversation with the angel, catching up with each other's stay as an exchange student. Telling one another the stories from the House of Lamentations and Purgatory Hall, you exchange secrets about the people you've been staying with.