☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴏʟᴏᴍᴏɴ || 2021 ☆

He's a wizard, a dedicated pact maker, and an inspiring chef. Yet another year passes for the old and wise Solomon. Happy birthday, Solomon!! The man has lived for eons but it doesn't hurt to celebrate another birthday of his so let's go!

For someone who appeared so cold and intimidating at first, it was surprising to learn that he's actually so nice once you warm up to him. Now, no matter how many times he poisons me with his 'food', I'll always eat it and go through food poisoning for him :')

To our dearest sorcerer, happy birthday!! May his pact collection grow even more.

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

Shining stars covered in silver sparkles hang from the ceiling and light up the room with a magical glow while you and Simeon hurriedly place artificial crystal balls on to the table that holds plates of broomstick themed cupcakes and wasabi filled cream puffs. Beside the plates, Barbatos quickly pours fruit punch into new potion glasses to keep with the idea of sorcery.

"Are you almost done?" Satan quickly pops into the hall of the Demon Lord's Castle with Levi to check in. "Asmo's bringing Solomon over here right now, so you should have everything done soon," he updates you three caterers while he puts on a stereotypical black wizard hat.

Nodding along, Levi adjusts his dark cloak as he suits himself into the outfit. "You guys will need to get into costume too. (MC), you said we have a theme here so don't ruin it!"

Beel and Luke wander in holding your outfits and hand them to you as soon as you finish so that all three of you'd have time to dress up before the sorcerer himself arrives to his own party. It doesn't take long as all there is just a simple hat and cloak to wear.

"Alright, Solomon. Now close your eyes~" you hear Asmo sing as he turns the corner, bringing in Solomon who has his eyes completely covered by the Avatar of Lust. "Ok, now open them!"

As the surprise is revealed to the wizard, everybody in the room shouts their birthday wishes in a cacophony of celebration. "Happy birthday, Solomon!"

Like it was all expected, Solomon only grins and shows no signs of amazement or awe. "I knew it was suspicious of Asmo to go dragging me around the Devildom all of a sudden. Nonetheless, it doesn't mean I'm not grateful for this, thank you. And can I know who planned it all?" he asks, though already knowing the answer.

"I'm glad you like it," you clap. "I wanted to make this an unforgettable birthday for you, from one exchange student to another. The decorations just seem so exciting too, all magical and completely fitting."

Solomon glances around and smiles at the stars as well as the over the top theme of sorcery and magic with pride, then hugs you tight. "It really is unforgettable, I can't thank you all enough for this. But to make it even more memorable..." he looks to the demon brothers. "Would anyone like to make pact with me? You can treat it like my birthday present."

As usual, they frown and shake their heads, but still turn in some presents to the sorcerer as he happily accepts them over the pacts. You embrace him yet again and whisper one last 'happy birthday' to lift his spirits on his special day.