☆ ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ || 2021 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: 

happy easter everyone!! easter holidays are here and i finally get to sleep in late :D

cute lil baskets filled with chocolate eggs, the easter bunny, the easter egg hunt, i totally forget ab these things tbh. easter's a holiday that's barely talked ab but it's nice when it's celebrated. personally, the pastel colour theme is my favourite thing during easter lol.

enjoy easter and i hope you have a great day!!

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Not too interested since all there's to look forward to is a bunch of chocolate and he's not that big of a sweet tooth but he'll help prepare the Easter Egg Hunt by hiding the eggs (bc Diavolo wants him to), he might even be forced to wear a bunny outfit too. He enjoys it when people suffer as they take a long time to find the eggs since they're all so well hidden.

Mammon - Will partake in the Easter Egg Hunt but sneak away halfway through since he wants to find the Easter Bunny, just to check if he can lay golden eggs lol. He'll definitely drag you into this and set traps all over the place just to catch the legendary bunny. He'd probably find Lucifer's eggs by accident along the way.

Leviathan - Joins the hunt for the Easter Bunny and makes a vlog out of the entire thing. He doesn't take it seriously at first but after a while, he'll be more into it because he's genuinely curious to see if you guys will catch the Easter Bunny. Whenever Mammon gets caught in his own trap, he laughs like there's no tomorrow.

Satan - He's the only one who can find Lucifer's well hidden eggs and he finds them so quickly that it kinda annoys Lucifer. He'll notice Mammon, Levi and you sneak away so he tags along secretly to see what you guys are up to. When he finds out about the traps you're setting up, he kind of wants to lead his eldest brother into one.

Asmodeus - Probably helping out by painting the Easter eggs with cute little patterns and really pretty colour combinations. He'll also wear one of those headbands with fluffy bunny ears to celebrate the occasion. Joins the Easter Egg Hunt just to find his own painted ones, but also wants to take part in a fun, casual activity like this.

Beelzebub - Bites into an egg at first, thinking it's one of the chocolate ones but when he realises it's fake he'll get a little bit sad. He'll probably eat the real chocolate eggs that Mammon, Levi and you used as bait and get himself caught in a trap, but he won't mind it since he finally found a snack to eat.

Belphegor - Can't be bothered to go looking for eggs and is half asleep for most of it. He'll be more awake when Satan tells him about the whole trap thing, and those two will definitely work together to catch Lucifer in one (they'll probably fail though). Also tries to follow Beel around to stop him from eating non-edible eggs.

Diavolo - He's pretty childish for someone who's heir to the throne (and i love that) so he'll be apart of the Easter Egg Hunt. Every time he finds an egg, he gets so excited and shows it to Barbatos and Lucifer. He'll enjoy it the most since it keeps him from work and he finally gets to have fun.

Barbatos - Also hides some of the Easter eggs but doesn't make it to difficult since he knows Lucifer will do that. He hides some in very obvious places (for Luke and Diavolo) and he hides the rest in somewhat decent places. Supervises Diavolo and Luke for the majority of it.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Luke just wants a normal Easter Egg Hunt so Simeon will join and help him find as many as he can. Luke will probably have a super cute basket to gather the eggs in and Simeon will reward Luke with mini chocolate eggs if he finds a decent amount.

Solomon - Knows that something interesting is bound to happen so he joins in. He'll probably hang around Asmo a lot, and compliment the eggs he painted. Accidentally finds your traps and sets them off, which gets Mammon excited until he realises it's Solomon who triggered the traps.