♡ ʜɪꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ (ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ) || ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING

Part 2! Things get a little ~spicy~ near the end (not really, actually idk lol) .

I'm sorry for no pictures, my laptop (which I usually write on) is kinda locked away in the same room as a salty person so I can't get it at the moment. I want to get this published today as well so...

ajdjsbfjwkkdnsndkcjsnsbfb

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

As you lay in bed, head still dizzy and confused but excited about what just happened in his office, your D.D.D vibrates in the pocket of your R.A.D uniform, you immediately pick it up with no hesitation. You notice the name of the person who called you and a smile finds its way across your face.

"Hello?" you answer, trying not to sound too happy.

"(MC), as we agreed before, aren't we supposed to continue something in my room?"

Your face heats up, "R-Right, sorry. I'll be there soon," you leap up from your bed and leave your room in a rush. With no patience to proper close the door, you slam it shut.

Lucifer chuckles as he hears the loud bang through his own device, "My, aren't you in a hurry. If you're as desperate as I hope you are then I expect you to arrive in thirty seconds flat. Don't be late, otherwise you'll be punished."

"Alright! I'm coming," you hang up then find yourself sprinting through the House of Lamentations, not bothering to deny the fact that you're indeed 'as desperate as he hopes'.

You make it to his room just before the last second ticks on the clock, almost out of breath. Any later and who knows what form of punishment he'll give you. Why is this house so big in the first place?

Lucifer stands at the door way with crossed arms and a smirk, "I have to say, I'm a little disappointed that you made it before the countdown, but I do love a person who keeps track of time."

He takes you by the hand and pulls you into his room, where he asks you to sit down on his bed as he grabs some random ointment off his bedside table then sits next to you. The ointment's as dark as ink and has the consistency of peanut butter. When he unscrews the cap, the smell of charcoal and ashes arises from the little bottle.

You cover your nose, finding the stench intolerable, "What is that?"

"An old Devildom ointment. It's extremely efficient in getting rid of wounds, scars and bruises in a matter of seconds," his eyes land on your elbow, which then you instinctively cover up in a heartbeat after realising.

"So it's for me..." you come to a conclusion.

The Avatar of Pride lets out a sigh, "You didn't think I'd forget, did you?" he applies the dark cream onto your bruise with gentle strokes and unlike any normal human ointment, it sinks into your skin and disappears, leaving no trace of its existence.

"Is it supposed to do that?" you remain abnormally calm for someone who just witnessed something out of the ordinary.

He nods, "It'll be better by tomorrow," he tucks the bottle back into the drawer that he took it out of. Organisation is key for someone like him, you learnt that not too long ago.

You press on the mark to check if the ointment's already started to work its magic. You believe it does since you no longer feel the pain that once came from it, "Thank you."

"My pleasure," he says as he takes off his coat and loosens his tie, then he prepares his sleeping robes. Is he going to change right in front of me?! You turn away, too flustered to remind him that you're still here. Thankfully, he notices your blushing face and suggests that you turn around, "Good to know that I make you shy," he chuckles.

You let out a nervous laugh, "Must be fun for you to see."

"Must be even better for you," he teases.

Once he finally puts on his silk robe, Lucifer makes his way over to you and turns your head towards him so you'd be facing each other, "(MC), I'd like you to stay the night with me. Keep in mind, this isn't a question."

The rhythmic beat of your heart gradually speeds up. The loud thumps are incredibly audible to the two of you and the demon smiles, entertained by the fact that he made you feel head over heels in love. He looks at your lips before staring you in the eye, the look he gives tells you that what he's about to do is going to make your heart beat even faster.

In a flash, Lucifer pins you down on his bed, both your hands unable to resist from his tight grip around your wrists. He leans in close to your face and smiles before he whispers into your ear with a voice as deep as the ocean, "Tell me (MC), who do you love most."

You speak the first thing in your mind, "You."

"That's what I want to hear," he beams with a hint of mischief behind it.

He doesn't go for your lips first this time, but aims straight for your neck. Slowly making his way up with his light kisses, you lock lips as he reaches your mouth. His grip begins to fall loose and he slides his hands up your wrists then interlocks you fingers together.

Lucifer pulls away and cups your pink cheeks in his hands while gazing into your eyes lovingly, "(MC)."

You place your hands on his, "Yes?" you breathe.

"Nothing. I'm just telling you who I love most," he smiles as he lands another soft kiss on your lips.