☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴏʟᴏᴍᴏɴ || 2022 ☆

Today, the old man grows even older. Happy birthday to our dearest sorcerer, Solomon!! As the only other fellow human (if we can even call him that) we have by our side, he holds a special place in my heart. I'll go to all of his birthday parties, as long as he doesn't cook in any of them.

Not only is he the only human we have, he's also MC's magician mentor and every demon's pain the back when it comes to begging for pacts. Nonetheless, he's a beloved addition to the Devildom and to our lives, so hopefully this year's birthday will be like no other celebration before.

Happiest birthday wishes to the magical man himself.

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"I hope you're all hungry!" Solomon sings happily as he places yet another plate onto the dining table of Purgatory Hall, this one with a steaming pile of burnt purple mush sitting on top. The appearance is one thing, but the stench is whole another story.

While you and the rest of the crowd grimace and anticipate the worst, Raphael can't help but stare at the meal in front of his eyes with growing excitement while his senses prove to be unaffected by the sorcerer's dishes.

"Thank you for the meal, Solomon," Simeon musters up a smile, forced and filled with anguish. "As much as we appreciate you going out of your way to make us dinner, shouldn't you be on the receiving end of things? It is your birthday after all. Here, you can take my seat, and I'll handle the food," the angel stands and becomes willing to give up his chair.

Solomon laughs and shakes his head, "You're too kind, Simeon, but please sit down. It's an honour for me to cook for you all today. I can't just disappoint everyone after you've all made the effort to show up."

Although almost all of you would usually dread tasting Solomon's food, the whole lot of you have made the promise to stomach whatever you can on this particular day. Solomon's been insisting on cooking for everyone for quite some time and what better day to let him do so than his own birthday.

You'd be a liar if you said you don't have any regrets or doubts, but it's only a one time thing. Plus, Raphael had managed to convince you that accepting the sorcerer's offer could be your gift to him for the occasion.

"You're really pulling out all the stops tonight, huh?" Thirteen frowns as she pokes at the food with a fork, all the while maintaining a somewhat safe distance. "You've really got a death wish serving me this, but I'm letting it slide because it's your special day."

Solomon pays the reaper's comments no mind, like he usually does with criticism. "Glad to hear that you think I'm giving it my all. But if you think this is all I've prepared, then you're going to be excited to see the cake I made too," he smiles as he returns to the kitchen to retrieve the said cake.

As the birthday boy brings it out to show off his questionable baking, Beel's jaw drops at the ghastly icing of inconsistent textures slowly dripping down the uneven and overcooked layers. "That's the cake?" the sixth born refuses to believe his eyes.

"You bet it is," you reply as Luke places candles on top and lights them in preparation for the sorcerer to make his birthday wish.

Solomon's lips curve into a grin as eyes all fall his way. With everyone's attention fixated on him, he doesn't waste another second and blows out the candles in a single breath, causing a chorus of cheers to sing from the crowd gathered around.

"Happy birthday, Solomon!"