♡ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ || ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

this lasted longer than expected. still, I think it's kinda bad lol. I dragged it on for a bit of time, didn't I?

(i made up a fake address btw so if it actually exists, which i doubt, then i'm very sorry)

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

The sound of leaves crunching underneath your feet fill your ears, the wind howls as trees rustle, petals of orange and red fall of branches and fly past.

Making sure you don't lose the letter, you shove it into one of your coat pockets. You are not allowed to lose it, unless you want to be punished by Lucifer. After seeing him hang his brothers upside down multiple times, you know it's best for you to avoid his consequences.

That letter was assigned to you so you could deliver it to a witch that lived in the human world. You know the place like the back of you hand so Diavolo asked you to be his messenger, and of course you said yes. Lucifer didn't like the idea of you being alone so he sent one of his brothers with you, just in case the witch tried to do anything.

You tug onto your coat tighter, trying to keep yourself warm but the strong gusts of wind makes it difficult. Your hair suddenly covers your face and you struggle to get it off your face as the wind keeps blowing. Without thinking, you proceed to walk even though you can barely see.

A car horn sounds in the distance and you hear Satan shout your name, "(MC), careful!!"

You feel a strong pull on your arm and you fall onto the concrete footpath. A few scrapes on your palms and knees but nothing more, your incredibly thick layers of clothing managed to prevent anymore damage.

"Watch where your going, you could've been hit! I'm not going to be able to hang out with you anymore if you get hurt under my watch," Satan helps you up. He dusts you off and asks you several times if you're alright. "Sorry about pulling you too hard, I was panicking."

"Don't apologise, I wouldn't be here right now if you didn't do what you did."

He digs into his left pocket and pulls out a white hair tie. He hands it to you, "Here, for your hair. Best to tie it up."

You take it and begin to put your hair up, strands escape your hands as the wind blows. You end up with a messy bun and you hide it underneath your grey beanie. Satan looks at you with an affectionate stare, he pulls your beanie down further and makes sure it's properly on your head.

"Warm?" he chuckles. He doesn't forget to adjust your scarf for you as well.

Seeing him reveal his soft side for you makes you bashful. Normally, you would see him arguing with his eldest brother back in the Devildom, but lately they've been more supportive towards each other. Although he's kind to you whenever you two alone, it's still surprising to witness him like this, calm and collected.

Passing all the different houses and shops with Satan closely following behind, you check each of their addresses and try not to miss the one you're looking for.

24 Grover Street,

West Chastor

Each step you take only makes you more nervous, you heard that the witch is only young but still powerful. Being unable to relate, you continue to keep an eye out for the house. You start to doubt yourself, thinking that you got both Satan and you lost. Did I take a wrong turn? No, you couldn't have, you know you didn't. Still, you can't help but feel dubious.