☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴅɪᴀᴠᴏʟᴏ || 2021 ☆

Hear ye, hear ye! Today's the crown prince's birthday! It's also Halloween so twice the fun of celebrations!! Our dear lovable prince just wants peace between all realms so why don't we all gather together to share some sweet birthday wishes for his special day.

As heir to the Devildom throne, he knows when to act like a royal but he's also a child at heart and that's the best part about him. He's genuinely fun and adorable at times for someone who should be intimidating and professional, I just love that aspect of him. He deserves more love.

May the spoils of royalty shower upon the young lord. Happy birthday Diavolo!!

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Welcome, welcome!" Diavolo excitedly cheers with a party blower tucked in the left side of his mouth. A festive grin and cheery puppy eyes greets you at the doors of the Demon Lord's Castle as you walk into the ballroom, where Barbatos is pouring Demonus into twelve wine glasses and apple juice in another glass, for the underaged Luke.

With the Purgatory Hall members already there and waiting, they hold plates of small hors d'oeuvres and wave at you in delight as you come to join them.

You're surprised that only Simeon, Solomon and Luke are here as of now. As the heir to the throne of the Devildom, you'd expect that his birthday party would involve the celebration of almost the entire kingdom. Yet, the room appears empty of people.

"How come there's nobody here yet? Are we early?" you pose a question to the birthday demon, who looks unexpectedly happy despite the lack of guests.

He closes the castle doors and smiles, "You're here on time, there's no need to worry. This is my wish. This year, I want to celebrate with just the few of my close friends, it makes my birthday more meaningful."

The prince grabs the glasses closest to him and hands you one. You take it and do a playful little curtsy to make Diavolo laugh. Regrouping with everyone else, they raise their drinks high and chant for a speech to be delivered.

Lucifer taps the fragile drinkware with a spoon repeatedly, demanding for silence without scolding any of his brothers. Obliging to the request, Diavolo clears his throat before giving his improvised speech that sounds much like a prepared one.

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate. This wouldn't have been the same if every other citizen in the Devildom were to be here, so I'm very grateful that every one of you came. You all mean so much to me," a gentle smile forms from his lips as he glances at everyone surrounding him with an appreciative glare.

Applause arises from the small crowd. "Happy birthday, Diavolo!" the last shouts of festivity sound and a toast is shared between all of you as your glasses clink together to honour the prince's birthday while a wide grin rests on his face.