♡ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛꜱ || ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

You scroll through your messages and run through the texts that Lucifer had sent to you last night regarding a certain chore while you wait impatiently in line. Instructions couldn't be more clear as the eldest made his request short and simple.

Lucifer

'(MC), I'm letting you know that we're running low on food for Cerberus. If you could pick some up on your way home from Purgatory Hall tomorrow then I'll be sure to reward you greatly.

(MC)

'Ok, I'll make a quick stop by the pet store and see if they have anything for him. Any specific treats you want, or can I just get whatever?'

Lucifer

'Cerberus seems to like the ones that taste like devil zebra steak. If those are sold out then feel free to pick whatever you see as fit for him. Thank you, (MC). It's good to know I can always count on you.'

You kept your promise, and headed straight to the pet store right after your visit to Purgatory Hall. You made sure to get as many bags of the pet food as you could too, since you didn't want to run out too quickly and have to go on another tiring errand run like this.

You sigh as you close your phone and hide it back in your pockets, then shoot the rest of a store one last glance just to check if there's anything else you might want to buy for Lucifer's dog. You don't see any gifts for Cerberus unfortunately, but something else catches your eye and you almost spill the bag of food once you realise who else is in the pet store with you.

With his familiar blonde hair, as well as his light green sweater and dark blue blazer, the Avatar of Wrath manages to grab your attention, but he takes no notice of you as his eyes are glued onto the screen of his phone.

Watching him scan every shelf in his current aisle, you anticipate the moment that his eyes meet yours, but that moment never arrives as Satan remains completely occupied with whatever he's doing on his device. After glancing through the all the products on the many shelves, he appears dissatisfied and moves on to the next aisle, turning the corner and disappearing out of sight.

Curious to see what he's up to, you hurriedly pay and bag the pet food away into a grocery bag before sneaking after the demon to get a gist of whatever he's planning.

Another prank on Lucifer? Or maybe one on Cerberus? No, he wouldn't... Not after getting caught for his last practical joke just three days ago. He's not stupid enough to pull of another one this early, right?

While you conjure up all the possible gags that Satan could pull off with pet treats and toys, you continue to spectate as he carefully carries on with his browsing. He reads each item over twice and checks that it matches up with what's on his phone, then moves on to the next when the same disappointed expression shows on his face again.

He repeats the two steps for a few more minutes, but eventually puts it to a stop once a satisfied smirk forms from his lips. You squint to try and get a better glimpse of what he intends to buy but a sharp turn of his head towards you by just a fraction sends you hiding back behind the nearest shelf in a split second.

Did he see me? Let's hope not.

Letting some time pass by, you catch your breath and slowly peek your head around cautiously to check if you've been caught by the Avatar of Wrath. You expect to find him staring right back at you, instead you only get the view of the back of his head as he casually walks to the cashier with the item in hand.