☆ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ || 2020 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN:

Once again, i am hear to say that these may be VERY inaccurate since these are only opinions 

Apart from that, everyone have a happy Halloween! Where I live, it's not really a big thing but I hope you guys enjoy it and get a bunch of candy. Hopefully no one's house will get egged or anything. 

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Doesn't dress up because he doesn't want to be a part of the trick-or-treating squad, he just had to come along so he could keep an eye out for you and his brothers. He'd probably also set curfew and a limit to the amount of candy you're allowed to get. You'd get a lecture about how 'Halloween is for children' from him.

Mammon - The one who dragged everyone, including you, into trick-or-treating because he wants to get some candy and sell them later. Didn't want to spend too much money on his costume so probably got the nearest tablecloth and is running around the Devildom as a ghost. Wants you to have the time of your life with him though so he might liven things up by trying to toilet paper someone's house but will get told off by Luci.

Leviathan - He would definitely take this opportunity to cosplay as someone from any game he plays or anime he watches. Will be the one filming Mammon being an idiot and act like it's a vlog. OR, he'll just shut himself inside his room and beg you to play some videogames with him. You'll probably get to play some Halloween themed games together. 

Satan - Tagged along just to see Lucifer suffer from everyone's stupidity. He ends up enjoying the whole thing though but doesn't show it unless you want him to. He also gets really excited when he sees anything related to black cats. He'd probably end the eventful day by reading scary stories with you. 

Asmodeus - Has the best costume, no doubt. He might have even prepared matching couple's outfits for the both of you to wear. Also super extra when it comes to make up, face paint and stuff like that, he'll help you do yours too if you want and you will look fabulous. 

Beelzebub - Candy. That's all he came for. He emptied all the 'free candy' stashes in front of everybody's houses and will probably steal from everybody else's hard work but he'll ask you for your candy and will only take it if you say yes. When you get back to the house, you'll both share the remaining candy together. 

Belphegor - Sleepy and actually just wants to stay home but comes for Beel's sake, he won't hesitate to egg the homes of anyone who refuses to give Beel candy. He'll probably give Beel all his candy too and will also save some for you as well because he wants to see you smile. After the whole thing, he'll ask for snuggles from you since he's so worn out from it all and will fall asleep in your arms. 

Diavolo - Extremely excited and isn't afraid to show it. Hosts super cool parties at his castle and invites the squad over so they can all celebrate. Wants Lucifer and Barbatos to have fun so he'll probably tell a lot of Halloween related dad jokes. 

Barbatos - Doesn't care unless Diavolo does, he doesn't really look like someone who would party. He'll ask you simple questions like "Are you enjoying yourself?" or "How's everything going so far?" to make sure you're happy then continues like nothing happened. 

Simeon (ft. Luke) - They'd refuse to partake in any Halloween activity since this event is mainly about ghosts, witches and other spooky things that are indeed unholy. Instead of celebrating, they'll be sitting in their rooms and waiting for Christmas to come. 

Solomon - If he was to go the trick-or-treating he'd probably go as Harry Potter because wizard... Yesh. OR, he'll probably try and make his own Halloween sweets to give it to all the people who come for treats at their place (and the next day, half the Devildom will suffer from food poisoning heheh)