♡ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ || ᴅɪᴀᴠᴏʟᴏ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

I was hoping to publish this part yesterday but our wifi is doing pretty bad so it had to wait, sorry. I've also been studying for tests, so yeah... difficult times lol

This part took longer than expected to write, let's hope it's worth the wait :))

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

MC's POV

"(MC), thank you for accompanying me this evening, " the demon prince smiles at you.

He's wearing his usual black shirt and white tie that he always wears underneath his RAD uniform but this time he pairs it with a new, formal, red suit. You wear a matching, tightly fitted, crimson red dress to this special night.

Diavolo wanted to have a conversation with you regarding the exchange program. It was only a brief explanation but he hinted that there was something about the program bothering him. To make things more enjoyable for both your sake, he invited you to dinner at one of the fanciest restaurants in the Devildom, Ristorante Six.

"Good evening. This place looks amazing!" you stare at the exterior design of the restaurant. You've never been here before so it excites you now that you're right in front of the building.

He chuckles, glad to see you enjoying yourself. "I should ask the brothers to take you here more often, or I could do it myself whenever I'm not busy. Whichever one you're happier with."

As you step foot into Ristorante Six, a waiter guides you to your reserved table and sits you both down, they take your orders then leave you two alone.

There's purple flowers in the centre of the table with small flames surrounding them, a candlelit dinner awaits you and the demon prince. The restaurant is dimly lit, with only the light of a single chandelier hanging from above and the candles on the tables. The atmosphere feels just a little bit romantic, if only the flowers that decorated the place are roses.

With your wine glass in hand, you take a sip of the water inside

With your wine glass in hand, you take a sip of the water inside. You're not allowed to drink any wine on this occasion in case you get drunk and forget to take the conversation seriously.

"Lord Diavolo, thank you for-" you try to thank him but he stops you.

"You don't need to call me 'Lord' (MC), just 'Diavolo' will do. C'mon, we know each other well enough to talk as good friends," he gazes into your eyes contentedly.

You nod, but you know better than that. Lucifer will have your head if he hears that you've been referring the next demon king as just 'Diavolo'. You're supposed to respect him as royalty, no matter where you are or who you're with. If every other demon in the kingdom honoured him then what gave you the right to not do the same? After all, you're not even from this domain.