♡ ᴡɪʟᴅʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜱ (ᴘᴛ. ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ) - ᴘᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴢᴏᴏ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Unlike Satan, Solomon seems to be a bigger fan of herbivores than the carnivorous felines as he visits the more peaceful animals of the savanna. Zebras, giraffes, the animals he takes you to see have rather unique patterns on their coats and are only separated from visiting tourists by a gate rather than a wall since they're nature isn't as threatening or dangerous.

One of the giraffes even make the effort to reach their neck out to you to receive a gentle pat on the head as you pass by. Walking even further down the route of creatures from the African plains, you come across elephants that play with your hair with their trunks and gazelles that follow your movement while you rush past their exhibit.

Solomon can't help but grin. "You're quite the star today, aren't you? All these animals only seem to be wanting your attention and no one else's. What's your secret?" he playfully nudges.

"I don't know, maybe I got some food on me earlier?" you suggest the most realistic reason behind all the attraction. "I'm not normally this popular, trust me."

"Well, I'd beg to differ," he chortles. "You're always the star of the show in my eyes."

Complimented out of the blue, you beam and put your head on his shoulder. "And you are in mine."

There aren't as many visitors where you are, quite the opposite of what it was like with the big cats' enclosures, so you and Solomon get through the section of the zoo in no time. Free to roam about, the two of you continue to follow the brick paths that guide you all around the place until you eventually spy in the corner of your eye a small building with the words 'petting zoo'.

"Hey, that's where Simeon and Luke are, right?" you point at the building of your attention and halt to a stop, pulling the sorcerer to a pause too.

Once Solomon sees what you're chattering about, he nods. "We probably should pay them a visit and see how Luke's doing. Hopefully he's not still shaken up by that snake."

Strolling towards the house from which the joyful laughter of children can be heard, you and Solomon wander inside the building. Upon your first steps through the door, you're greeted with a warm smile by one of people who are in uniform and wearing a badge of the zoo logo as proof that they're a certified worker here.

Solomon politely asks for directions to where he assumes the angels would be, and his question is kindly answered as the worker provides you with the information you need, as well some additional notes about a few shows then asking whether you two will be attending them or not.

"That sounds like it'd be fun to watch. We'll think about it," you promise as you march to the yard where the domestic animals await.

Opening the door, you enter the grass field with Solomon following close behind. Scattered across the fenced landscape, you see young goats frolicking as children give chase, and rabbits held safely in the arms of staff who later pass them on to older children who can be trusted to be responsible with them.