☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇᴇʟ + ʙᴇʟᴘʜɪᴇ || 2022 ☆

Happiest birthday wishes and cheers to the twins, Beel and Belphie!! A wholesome pair like no other, these two care so much about each other and have the sweetest relationship. As the youngest in the family, they're most definitely gonna be showered with more than enough love and adoration by their older brothers. Doesn't hurt for us to join though!

Strange to think that they're so close when they're complete opposites. While Beel's a huge softie who wouldn't even hurt a fly, Belphie can easily wreak havoc with how chaotic he is at times. They're the perfect combination for twins, and nothing can change my mind.

I hope the two have a great day together. Happy birthday, Beel! And happy birthday, Belphie! 🎂

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

You make sure to step lightly as you approach Beel and Belphie's room, trying not to make a sound as you arrive at their door with a tray in hand. Though you're awake at a time much earlier than usual, you're fuelled with excitement as two birthday candles on two different cupcakes dimly cast light onto your face.

Before the candles can burn out, you knock on their door to let them know you'll be entering and open it on your own when no one comes to greet your morning call. Stepping inside, you find them still tucked under their blankets and sound asleep.

You place the tray on the shared bedside table in between both the twins' beds while quietly chuckling to yourself at the sight of their sleeping faces. Clearing your throat, you prepare to wake the napping demons. "Happy birthday, you two!"

The loud announcement instantly proves to be effective as Beel stretches his arms wide and Belphie groans before lifting his head from his pillow.

"Thanks, (MC)," Beel smiles happily at the cheer. His gaze then switches to focus on the cupcakes, "Are those for us?"

Nodding, you hold his dessert - the one with the red icing - up to him. "Make a wish," you chirp. You then watch as the flames go out with a single breath. Seeing as Belphie still hasn't properly risen from bed, you leave his birthday treat on the side. "We'll let him blow out his candle after he wakes up. Also, get ready, and fast. We're all waiting for you two downstairs."

After your parting words, you hurry downstairs and gather with everyone else who waits in the dining room. On the table, a large breakfast banquet awaits as every possible food you'd expect for the most important meal of the day arrives fresh from the kitchen. From bacon and eggs to pancakes with syrup, all you can think of lies in front of your eyes.

Lucifer, still organising the breakfast party, spots you running to him. "Are they up?" he asks, to which you respond with a nod. "Good," he continues, "Everything's practically ready, we're only waiting on Beel and Belphie."

You don't have to remain patient for too long as Beel heeds your words of advice from earlier and steps into the birthday spotlight while dragging in a sleepy Belphie. The Avatar of Gluttony's eyes shimmer with joy as he spots the table, while his twin's eyes widen with absolute shock once he witnesses the mountain of food.

"Did you guys prepare all of this?" Belphie can't quite grasp what he's seeing, but is grateful for the efforts put in just for this celebration.

"Yep," Asmo carries a small birthday cake to his younger brothers. "Happy birthday! Come on now, make a birthday wish," he winks.

The twins blow out candles yet again as the crowd bursts into song and applause. Showered with birthday cheers, both Beel and Belphie smile happily among the celebration, their grins only growing wider as their eyes meet yours.