♡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

nothing like a bit of Christmas in May (ahaha...).  this request is basically just inspired by beel's section in the Christmas 2021 scenario (if you forgot what it was then feel free to re-read, but then again, you don't have to). MC's pronouns will be they/them in this.

thank you to the person who requested! it's always interesting to see a scenario play out into a one shot

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

You quickly grab your scarf as you rush towards the front door in a hurry, desperate to leave on time. It'd be a pain for Beel if you keep him waiting, especially after he was considerate enough to ask you to come with him on a shopping quest.

Christmas time had come around again, and it was agreed that a game of Secret Santa would be the best way to celebrate to occasion, especially with everyone from the House of Lamentations, Purgatory Hall, and the Demon Lord's Castle.

You had all drawn out names from a hat a week before Christmas Eve, and so everyone had set out to buy the perfect present for the recipient of their Secret Santa gift. Everybody that you had heard from already had a present ready to give. Everybody apart from Beel.

The poor sixth born had a ton of gift ideas in mind for the Avatar of Pride at first. However, they were all food related, and Beel knew that he'd get to Lucifer's presents before the eldest could get to them himself. That was when he sought you for help, as he wanted someone to make sure and double check that he got his oldest brother great gifts.

The Avatar of Gluttony waits patiently by the door, showing nothing but sheer happiness when you arrive, despite being late by a few minutes. He, too, has a scarf around his neck, as well as a pair of mittens and a beanie.

"(MC), are you ready?" he checks as he twists the knob and opens up the door till a small crack appears, allowing a cold frosty breeze to seep through.

"Yep! We better hurry and leave before all the stores close," you advise, taking one step out the door and letting snowflakes cover your boots.

You feel a hand on your shoulder stopping you from leaving completely. "Wait, you need to dress a bit warmer than that. You'll get sick if you go out in the cold dressed so lightly, Here, take my beanie," Beel takes off his own winter accessory and hands it to you without having to think for another second.

"But won't you get cold? You should keep it, I think I'll be ok," you push his hand back to his side so the woven beanie presses against his chest.

"I'd feel much better if you were the one wearing it though. Hold still for a second," Beel instructs as he makes it his own job to help you put on the warm hat. He slides it onto your head with ease, then folds the bottom up to stop it from covering your eyes. Making sure that it fits perfectly, he smiles as he takes a step back to have a look. "You look much warmer now. It's better, right, (MC)?"

You place a hand on the beanie and share with him a thankful grin, taking the time to appreciate the favour. "I guess it is a lot better, yeah. Thanks, Beel."

With your outfit fixed, the two of you head out into the Devildom streets to find the ideal present for Lucifer, who remains unaware of the entire mission while he sits in his office.

Snow covers your path the entire way through like a thick white blanket, with snowflakes continuing to pile on and adding to the collection on the ground as they fall from the clouds above. And thanks to the barricades of frost, most of the shops in the district have doors that are unable to open as they're blocked from the outside.