♡ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ'ꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴋ || ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ ♡

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: 

**small warning: a few mentions of blood near the end

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

D.D.D vibrating ridiculously loud in your uniform pocket, you finally take it out and answer the call in a frustrated and angry tone without even checking nor thinking twice about who you're talking to.

"What is it?" you raise your voice, to be heard over the horde of students pouring out the school grounds of R.A.D and also to vent your irritations. You immediately regret the decision once you hear Little D. No. 2 talking through the other end of your device, sounding offended and hurt by the aggression. "No, no, no, wait, wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout."

"I'll believe you then," the tiny demon whimpers. "I actually had to tell you something important. You're going to have to come to The Fall, there's a shortage of staff and the owner needs extra helping hands, pronto."

"Actually? You're not lying, are you? Why couldn't they just call me themselves?"

"Because they don't have your contacts," he replies bluntly. It's true, you never give anyone you consider a stranger your number. Those details are only for close friends and family.

"Oh, right," you laugh nervously. "Ok then, I'll be there soon. I'll need to finish off early though, because of homework and all."

"Perfect, I'll let the owner know," you can hear the little demon smile behind the screen. "Oh- and be aware that there's a dress code. Bunny outfits were quite popular with the brothers so you might be expected to keep that theme. Mammon said he's got you covered with the uniform so don't panic."

Mammon? The little demon hangs up before you can fully comprehend what you've just been told. Rather than waiting for a call back, you figure you'd go find out for yourself whether or not the Avatar of Greed's going to be there. Having already upset Little D, you try not to dilly dally on your way over to The Fall to prevent anymore trouble that you're likely to cause.

Soon entering the place that's flooded by purple and pink lights, you find many demons and succubi filling the room as they dance under the colourful disco. With the weekends drawing in, it's expected that most people would choose to celebrate by partying the night away at the famous nightclub.

You, however, walk in with another reason besides partying. You push past everyone and head to the door that's marked for staff with a golden name plate. Sure enough, you catch sight of Mammon inside as he finishes adorning the boots of his costume. He hears the door open and whips around to welcome you with a wide grin once he sees you.

"(MC), ya made it!" he stands.

"Yeah, I got called in not too long ago," you drop off your bag near the door. "Look at you though. You look nice, the bunny ears suit you," you smile at him and cup his face in your hands as you admire the outfit on him.

Taken by surprise, he chuckles nervously at the compliment, "Of course I do, I look good in anything. Oh, and uh... I left your clothes over there. Get changed quickly, alright?" Mammon points at the change rooms nearby.

You grab your neatly folded uniform that sits on the small lounge of the staff room and do as your told, changing as quickly as possible. You're almost done with the outfit change but you have trouble with the zipper at the back so you run out to find Mammon, in hopes that he'll help.

"Hey, Mammon. Can you help real quick," you face your exposed back towards him to show your struggles. "I can't reach it."

Blushing madly at the request, the Avatar of Greed looks down at the floor and reaches for the zip with shaky hands. "S-Sure, whatever ya need," he replies nonchalantly as you feel the zipper rise up to a close.