♡ ꜱɴᴏᴡʏ ɢᴇᴛᴀᴡᴀʏ (ᴘᴛ. ᴏɴᴇ) - ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɢ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ || ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ ɢᴀɴɢ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Bags are prepared. Phone, charger and earphones, check. Winter clothes are all set, same with snacks. That's everything.

You put on your fluffy coat and head down to the main entrance of the House of Lamentations where the brothers are waiting for you. They are also dressed in thick winter clothing and their colour coded suitcases stand next to them. Lucifer's is blue, Mammon's yellow, Leviathan has orange, and so on. You try to remember whose is whose.

"Aren't you going to get cold without any gloves? Here, take these," Satan hands you a spare pair of soft mittens.

"A beanie would keep you warm, it's also very comfortable," Belphie takes off his own beanie and offers it to you.

"Ooh! Your ears will be freezing too if you don't cover them up," Asmo helps you put on earmuffs that are shaped like hearts.

Mammon's possessiveness interrupts the gift-giving. "Hey, hey! Shoo! All of you! Give (MC) some space to breathe," ironically, he's the one pulling you closer to him.

Lucifer separates you from Mammon's arms whilst glaring at him, "For once I agree with Mammon, (MC) needs space."

The brothers collectively roll their eyes and grab their suitcases. Beel insists on carrying yours for you since it looks heavy but you decline, thinking that it'll be too much for him to carry both his baggage and your own. Although he claims it's perfectly fine, you still say no.

"I'll call for you when I need help, is that ok?" you tell him. A cheerful expression from him is enough to let you know his answer. You pick your load off the ground and bring it outside to the steps of the house. The brothers all stand in a huddle as Lucifer asks that you hurry and join the crowd. You rush in and everyone squeezes themselves around you until you find yourself right in the centre. Complaints about feet being stood on and random shoving is enough to rile Lucifer up and he raises his voice with annoyance.

"Quiet! We don't want to keep Diavolo and the others waiting for too long," he stares everyone down before he finally gets the chance to properly use the seal to transport everybody into the Human World during it's snowing season. From the trees to the ground, all of it's covered in white. Icicles hang from the branches of trees and small flakes fall from the sky, adding more and more to the thick layer of snow on the floor.

You aren't quite used to the feeling yet of crossing through the passages between the worlds and the process leaves you nauseous and dizzy

You aren't quite used to the feeling yet of crossing through the passages between the worlds and the process leaves you nauseous and dizzy. Everyone else remains unimpacted by the effects and carry on like usual. Your legs, however, feel weak and you fall onto soft landing of the fresh snow, the intense cold seeps its way into your body and causes you to shiver.

Mammon drops everything and rushes to your side with worry written all over his face. "(MC)! What are ya doin'?!", he lifts you back up on your feet.