♡ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ || ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"As if (MC) would go out on a date with you. The most expensive dinner you'll have would probably just be a bag of chocolates," Levi jokingly insults the infamous cheap ways of his older brother.

"Oh yeah? Well, I don't think (MC) would wanna spend any time with a shut-in who just sits and whines all day about life bein' 'unfair'!" Mammon bites back with another insult.

You don't understand how the debate sparked on which brother would be the best to go out on a date with, but ever since the topic was brought up, each demon brother have been trying to convince one another that they'd be the ideal date of your dreams.

Belphie joins in on the controversial subject as he brings in his own opinion. "Honestly, you two would be the last on the list of who'd be (MC)'s perfect date. All you ever do is argue and make (MC) solve your problems. I'm sure I'd be way better to have as a date compared to you two idiots."

"I hate to partake in such childish quarrels but I find it ridiculous that you think you're worthy of taking on such a title, Belphie," Lucifer adds further fuel to the fire.

"Guys, come on," you try to intervene to stop the useless argument as you're tired of listening to their bickering. Though with the way things are heading, you don't think you'll ever drill in any reasoning into their heads.

"Fight all you want but deep inside your hearts, you all know I'd be the best choice for a date. Who wouldn't want to witness my beauty after all, isn't that right, (MC)?" Asmo turns to you in hopes of agreement and support, leaning closer as he awaits for your reply.

"Well... I'm not sure if my 'ideal date' would be any of you, to be honest," you come clean. Picking anybody at this rate would only rile them up even more and you don't want to bombarded with anymore questions and whatnot related to this topic for the rest of the day.

Your answer seems to make that apparent to some people, but at the same time, it leaves a few people displeased as they didn't get to hear what they hoped to hear. Asmo appears to be the most affected and his expression says it all, the look of offence clouding his entire face.

"You don't really mean that, do you, (MC)? You're just saying that to make the rest of them feel better about themselves, right?" he falls short of self confidence and tries to seek for an answer that could boost his ego back up.

The disheartened emotions in his pitiful eyes grab a hold of you and lock you in place, begging you not to leave until you reassure him that what you had said really was just a way to ward the others off.

"I don't know, I've never really thought about it," you tap your chin as you look at the ground. "I haven't really been on a 'date' date with any of you before, so I can't just go choosing that easily, Asmo."

The Avatar of Lust immediately widens his eyes as an idea springs into mind, "What if we go on one tonight then? A romantic little 'date' date. I'm sure I'll be able to make you swoon over me easily, it'd be impossible for you to resist this charming face of mine. Oh! The thought of you falling head over heels in love with me is already making my heart race! So, what time should we meet?"

'No' obviously isn't an option here so you take on the offer of Asmo's attempts to win you over with a date. You don't know how he'll have time to plan anything, especially on such short notice, so you spare him some time and agree to meet for dinner. You let it be known that you don't expect too much from him, knowing that it'd be a pain to go all out on something so small, but the sly smirk he tosses your way tells you otherwise.

"Just you wait, (MC). I'm going to set up the most perfect night you could ever ask for, so get ready to be overwhelmed with joy!" Asmo happily announces aloud as he skips away to prepare. "See you soon, my darling. And make sure to dress nice!" he shares one last piece of advice while giving his farewells.