☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀʀʙᴀᴛᴏꜱ || 2022 ☆

The day of the butler has arrived yet again! Wow, time does fly by. Happy birthday, Barbatos! Busy everyday trying to fulfill everyone else's needs, he needs to get used to being the one getting served instead. His birthday should be an entire day dedicated to appreciating him 😭

He can cook, he can clean, he's a caring guardian, this man is literally perfect in every way possible. Above that, he's strict when he needs to be but also an absolute darling to those he has a soft side for, he's the walking definition of husband material and deserves more attention!

To the completely underrated but superior butler, dearest birthday wishes and cheers <3

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Happy birthday to you!" the crowd claps as they conclude the birthday song for the butler with Diavolo cheering the loudest and you being a close second. Luke even takes the chance to celebrate with a party blower.

As you hold a lone cupcake with a candle burning away, the birthday demon blows it out in one breath, summoning an even louder orchestra of applause.

Barbatos bows his head and a smile spreads across his face, his heart warmed by the thoughtfulness you all put into celebrating his birthday with him. "Thank you truly, I appreciate you all for coming over today. It's only fair that I prepare something for you too, pardon my manners for slacking," he apologises.

"Oh, no, no, no, no," you take his hand and stop him from hurrying away to the kitchen. "We've actually got a little idea planned for today and we think you're going to love it!" you hype up the surprise you all organised while the brothers are the ones to head to the kitchen instead.

Barbatos seems intrigued. "Oh? And what would that be?"

The demon prince wears an excited grin as he rings a bell that was tucked away under his coat. "Behold, your butlers for the day!" he announces as all seven demon brothers march out in a line, each holding a platter of Barbatos' favourite foods and beverages.

You and the remaining few take out the gifts and presents that are wrapped up and hidden under the tables. "Everyone in this room is at your service today. Every single wish of yours is our command," you explain while beaming with delight.

Simeon nods. "Anything you want or need, you ring the bell and we'll be right there for you," the angel adds as Diavolo hands Barbatos the bell, bowing his head in respect of the birthday butler.

Barbatos chuckles in surprise, not used to the sudden reversal in roles. "Well, this is unexpected, but I can't say that I'm not fond of it. If it's only going to last a day then I might as well make use of it as soon as possible."

The bell suddenly rings as Barbatos waves it in the air, catching all your attention as you wait for the first command of the birthday boy. Everyone stands tall and firm on their feet with the motive to move at any given moment.

While you're all on edge standing by and awaiting for an instruction, Barbatos laughs at the tension and puts the bell down. "I'm only kidding. This birthday wouldn't be special if you didn't enjoy it with me. So, as my first request, I'd like for you to join me in opening the presents."