☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ || 2020 ☆

🎉 It's our lil' tsundere's birthday!! Although he'll never admit that he's in love with MC, we all know that he is. He's kinda possessive but that adds to his adorableness. Being MC's voluntary bodyguard is his part time job and we luv that for him :')

Bless, he's always getting picked on by his bros too. They better give him a break and spoil him on his birthday, but not too much, just in case he gets greedy lol. I love him so much sksksksksksk, i cri.

May he have an amazing day. Happy Birthday to The Great Mammon-sama

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Keep quiet! Satan, you're standing on my foot!" Lucifer scolds his younger brothers as they're all gathered at Mammon's bedroom door.

Belphegor leans onto the wooden surface, trying to listen for any sign of Mammon's awakening. But all remains silent. You stand away from the crowded entrance, waiting patiently on your own. The cake could be knocked out of your hands if the boys got any rougher, you take full responsibility for this birthday surprise.

The chocolate cake is layered with a pastel yellow buttercream icing and decorated with those small, shiny, edible pearls. There's also golden glitter that spell out the words 'Happy Birthday Mammon the Great!'

Lucifer thought that it would be fitting to call him 'the Great', but only for today, considering it's his special day. Asmodeus found it hilarious, Beelzebub just wanted to eat. Leviathan thought it to be dehumanizing (or should I say, de-demonizing skkskskksks i am comedian) to call 'a scum' great but surrendered when Lucifer hung him upside down.

At last, you finally hear the yawn of the Avatar of Greed. The brothers scramble into place with their presents ready as Mammon busts down the door. He rubs his eyes, still weary from waking up.

"3, 2, 1," the eldest counts down.

You all join and shout in unison, "Happy birthday to THE GREAT MAMMON!!"

Startled by the sudden birthday wishes he lets out a high pitched scream. His cheeks turn red, embarrassed. Normally, this would be the time they all start teasing him, but they shower him with gifts instead. A smile lights up across his face as he sees that all the presents are either money-related or expensive items that can be sold later for a even higher price.

Asmo set the candles alight as you continue to hold the cake while Satan puts a party hat on Mammon. He blows out them out and silently whispers his wish, but you're standing right in front of him so you're able to hear his every word.

"I wish I'll get to celebrate every birthday from now on with (MC)."

You laugh to yourself, I'll be sure to make it come true.

Beel's stomach starts to growl and the cake is taken down to the dining table, where the students from the Purgatory Hall are waiting, along with the future demon king and his butler. The proud birthday boy cuts the cake down to unequal slices with a wide grin. Classic Mammon.