♡ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ || ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

You sit at the dining table with your mini polaroid camera and wait patiently for Asmodeus, just like he asked you to. He said he would try and hurry, try being the key word. His morning routine may be holding him back from keeping his promise.

Once he finally makes it, 10 minutes later than what you had originally planned, he gives you a white mini bag for you to put your belongings in. You manage to squeeze your D.D.D, a small wallet, keys and the camera. It fits perfectly and fills all the space, leaving no more room for anything else.

"Keep it, as a thank you gift from me," he grins. He doesn't have anything else with him apart from his own device so you take it that he has no requirement of the bag. "I'm so glad that you're joining me, (MC)."

"You know I'd love to help you out," you smile back. "Plus, photography and roses are two of my favourite things."

Asmo had asked you yesterday if you wanted to go to a rose garden with him, since he planned on taking some pictures to share on Devilgram after being inactive, surprisingly, for so long. He claimed that his followers begged for him to post soon and thought that a garden would be a nice way to end the hiatus. As he treasured your photography skills as his own, he requested for a photoshoot with you.

He turns on the camera and uses it as a mirror, checking that his face is in the perfect condition it's always in. He tucks his hair behind his ear but then puts it back in place after, worrying about his looks a little too much.

"(MC), do you think I should be wearing a hair accessory or no?" he asks for your suggestion.

You rub your chin and take the time to think about it properly, "I think you look fine the way you are," you start off with an honest compliment. "But if I were you, I'd bring one just in case, since you might want to come back with a new look."

Asmo nods, "Sounds good. (MC), you're full of wonderful ideas!" he rushes up to his room, leaving you alone once more. He doesn't dawdle like before and comes back in the nick of time. "Ok! Let's go!"

As you haven't decided which rose garden you're going to just yet, you and Asmo come to the conclusion that roses look prettier under the sunlight so he books a day at a flower garden up in the Human World. You recommend one that you visited as a child and Asmo doesn't question you're decision, believing that you have the best taste in scenery as well.

With Lucifer's permission, the both of you are able to get to your destination with little trouble. You blink multiple times as your eyes attempt to adjust to the bright, spring sky after being under the stars of the Devildom for so long, Asmodeus gets used to the light way quicker than you do. As a demon who comes and goes often you assume that this is a weekly, maybe even daily, thing for him.

"So, the place we're going to, they have mostly roses but also some other flowers. Doesn't that sound nice? I wonder which ones will look best with my outfit today," he glances down at his clothes. Like usual, his wardrobe gives him the best of the best everyday.

"Hmm... I think red roses. Your outfit gives me romance vibes and that's what red roses are for," you remark.

"I agree. Good to know that you have my senses, darling," he twirls a lose strand of you hair with his finger in a playful way. You blush a little and give him a small smile.

You notice a long line outside the garden reception building as you two walk hand in hand to the entrance. The parking lot seems full to the brim with cars.

"Thank goodness I thought to make a reservation for us, can you imagine waiting in this line?" he doesn't break eye contact the queue. "My skin would burn to a crisp if I had to stand for that long!"