❀ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ #4 ❀

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

it's been almost a whole year since i've asked some questions sO uhh.... i've gathered a few more questions to ask you all, some of them long overdue :D

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

1. How many URs and SSRs (demon and memory) do you have?

For demon cards: I've got 3 UR+ cards, 25 UR cards and 36 SSR cards

For memory cards: 10 URs and 23 SSRs

As much as I want to have more cards, I'm too scared to spend my resources upgrading the ones I already have, so I'm happy with my sad little collection (keep in mind that I've been playing for two years now, so compared to other players, I'm SO FAR behind).

2. Which character do you have the most cards of? Which character do you have the least cards of?

Mine are all actually quite evenly distributed, with all the brothers being around in the 40s - 50s and the side characters in the 10 - 15 range. But I have the most cards of Belphie, then Diavolo and Barbatos are tied for last place.

3. Which attribute/sin do you have the most cards of?

I know for a fact that I have the most wrath demon cards because I'm always running out of the wrath gems. As for memory cards, again, they're pretty evenly distributed with greed being the most only by one or two. 

4. Did you enjoy the 2nd season of the anime as much as the 1st?

To be honest, I think I liked the second season better, mainly because I saw sides to the characters that I never thought I would see (like the whole Lucifer camp thing, and Barbatos cosplaying). I adore the chaos and I uhhHh... kinda wish we have a third season... ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵃ ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ.

5. Speaking of the anime, have you got a favourite episode? Could be from either the 1st or 2nd season, or maybe you have a favourite episode in each?

Ohhh, I definitely have a favourite episode in each. How could I not? From the 1st season, my favourite has to be episode 9, where the twins and Levi accidentally set the living room on fire and break the ship in a bottle. Season 2... also episode 9 (sensing a theme here). I didn't realise Henry and Levi had such a close relationship before and it kinda reminded me of that one Spongebob episode where Gary ran away from home.

6. Now that all the character songs are out, which one's your favourite? (unit songs not included)

I'm actually so interested to hear everyone's opinions because everyone has different tastes. My all time favourite song has to be Barbatos' one, but Mammon and Levi's are a close second. It's just the instruments, the chorus and Barbatos' voice... it's all too good. I didn't expect to like it that much, but they really went all out with his song.

7. If there were going to be new unit songs, who would you want to see sing together?

I definitely want to see Lucifer, Diavolo and Barbatos sing together. I just imagine that their voices would blend so well together and hearing all their solo songs, it kinda makes me think they all fall under the same genre of music. I also want to hear Purgatory Hall group sing together just because I think it would sound adorable.