⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

another scenario request, also from ages ago. thank you to the person who requested it, it sounds like a situation that MC probably experiences every now and then since they're literally surrounded by demons, angels and people much stronger than they are.

um, also, important news - this book is slowly coming to reach the max number of chapters so requests will have to stop, i'm really sorry. i'm still finishing off the ones that are currently on my list though, so don't worry. i just won't be taking any new ones :(

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - He apologises straightforwardly and checks to see if you're alright as soon as he hears you in pain. He'll make it known to you that he didn't mean for it to happen and stays by your side until he can be sure that you're fine. He'll attend to you if you're in lot of pain, but it it's only something small than he'll bring you some medical help, like an ice pack, before leaving you to care for yourself.

Mammon - He sort of uses it as an opportunity to have you to himself as he takes his time to attend to you, and he'll keep you in his room so that he can keep an eye on you. He'll say sorry but he'll probably put a little of the blame on you too, like "You should've dodged that" or "It wasn't my fault you were in the way". Despite what he says, it's clear that he feels bad as he'll show it with his actions.

Leviathan - Immediately overwhelmed by guilt and won't stop apologising, even after you tell him you know it was an accident. He'll feel bad and start talking rubbish about himself, saying it's his fault for being so clumsy and uncoordinated in the first place. After that, he'll double check where he had hurt you and offer to help treat it if you need. He sees you as an absolute angel for forgiving him.

Satan - Responds quickly by making sure you're alright first before he goes on to apologise for the accidental injury. You can say you're fine as much as you want, but he won't leave you alone or stop helping until he can be a hundred percent sure that you aren't just saying that to please him. Assures you that he'll be more careful around you next time and promises not to make the same mistake.

Asmodeus - He panics for a split second because he's afraid that he might've accidentally ruined your pretty little face. He'll apologise with a hug and offer to 'kiss the pain away' if you want. He's very touchy when it comes to looking for any bruises, he'll also do things like cup your face in his hands, pat your head and give you smooches on the cheek to make you feel better and safer around him.

Beelzebub - Worried that he might've hurt you really badly with his uncontrollable brute strength. He instantly apologises for what he did and reminds you that he would never try to hurt you on purpose. He's relieved to learn that you know it's just an accident and that you aren't mad about it. Still, he feels bad so he'll try to make it up somehow, most likely by compensating food.

Belphegor - Realises that he had hurt you a little too late. In fact, he might not even be aware that he's the one who did it. After his attention is brought to your injuries, he'll most likely sigh before helping you with anything. If you're barely hurt then he'll sit by your side while you attend to yourself. He'll only make himself useful if you, for example, graze your knees or sprained something.

Diavolo - He's quick to rush to your aid as the last thing he wants is to leave you alone when he was the one responsible for hurting you. He worries his head over you and hangs his head in shame when he apologises since he thinks he shouldn't be making any accidents with his status. He'll probably call Barbatos to check for any injuries while he remains by your side and asks for you to forgive him.

Barbatos - It's highly unlikely that he'd accidentally hurt you, almost everything he does is intentional. But as a butler, he's used to tending to others' needs and whatnot, so he'll definitely know what to do to help you out. He apologises sincerely for his actions and hopes to make up for it through acts of service. He'll be slightly embarrassed by this and feel the need to tell Diavolo about it later.

Simeon - Puts his hospitality skills into use as he goes over the top with his apology because he wants to be a good role model for Luke. He'll bake something for you to eat while finding something to help you with any possible wounds and such. He feels bad for what he did, even if it's just an accident, and words are enough to express that so he'll ask if there's anything you want from him.

Solomon - Says a simple sorry and that's pretty much it. He might also try to slip in the fact that 'saliva helps heal wounds' and will offer to test the theory if you're willing to let him. If you don't agree to it then he'll play it off as a joke, if you agree then he won't hesitate to do so. He's not too worried about having accidentally hurt you because he's sure you're capable of taking a hit or two.

Luke - He'll give you one of his cute band aids from his collection to help and he'll apologise continuously. He's worried that you'll dislike him after he hurt you because he thinks you've been injured bad when in reality, he barely even caused any damage. He'll be more relieved when you say you're fine and that you're not mad at him, but he'll leave you a basket of his homemade desserts just in case.

Raphael - He's not really fazed by the fact that he hurt you accidentally because he knows what he did wasn't on purpose. Accidents are accidents and he just accepts them for what they are. Still, he apologises bluntly for not being careful enough and asks if you're alright. If you say you're fine, he won't linger around to check if that's actually true, he'll just go about his day like nothing happened.

Thirteen - She sets traps pretty often and there's always a mistake every now and then, so she's pretty used to accidentally getting the wrong people. She throws the blame your way at first, claiming that you were in the way, but she eventually drops the tough act and becomes willing to apologise for hurting you. She'll make it clear that it wasn't on purpose, then advise you to be more careful.

Mephistopheles - Gives a hesitant apology as he considered just leaving without saying anything, but then he thought about what Diavolo would have to say about it so he forces himself to say sorry and help you out. He's not entirely glad about having to make sure you're alright, and he doesn't do too much to help you out. He only asks questions like 'does it hurt?' before he chucks you a band aid.