♡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ || ᴀꜱᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜꜱ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"What do you think, (MC)? Does this suit me?" Asmo asks with a curious tilt of the head as he holds an outfit up and compares it against his build. "Ooh! Maybe this one's better?" he lifts up the hanger with the other costume instead and stares into the mirror a little deeper to figure out which of the two look best on him.

"I like the first one a little more," you add your own opinions into the mix. "But the second one also looks nice. Why don't you just get them both?" you sip on the iced coffee that the fifth born bought for you as thanks for coming with him to this small shopping trip.

A last minute invite sprung up on you last night, right before you were turning in. Asmo had rummaged through his closet and drawers a little earlier and noticed that his list of outfits wasn't as vast as he thought. The supposed lack of clothes caused him to worry more than he should and he wasted no time in organising a quick trip to the nearest clothing stores as soon as morn comes. He barged into straight your room soon after to drag you into his shopping spree.

Now that you're here, helping him select a new extension of clothes to add to his wardrobe, you're glad that you're the one who he chose to bring to the occasion since anything you want in the meantime is his to pay - an offer proposed by the Avatar of Lust himself.

As you finish the last of your coffee, Asmo continues to debate between the two outfits he has in his hands, holding them up and switching one after another. "Hmm... I can't decide! That's it, I'm buying both. You were right, (MC), you smart little cookie."

The compliment brings a smile to your face and the fifth born gently pats your head as he delivers the positive message. Tossing his choices over his arm, Asmo draws back the curtains of the change rooms and makes haste to the counter.

You follow and trail right behind him, lending him a hand with all the extra bags that are filled to the brim with all the other clothes he picked out prior coming across the two outfits that led you to be trapped in the change room with him. Looking at yourself now, it's clear to you why Asmo always needs to bring someone along with him when clothes shopping. Who else would carry everything?

The Avatar of Lust watches the numbers in his credit card drop drastically from all the labels and brands marked on the tags of his outfits, shoes and accessories as he makes his spontaneous purchases. With now a few additional bags to carry, Asmo offers to take some of the load off your hands as you attempt to balance a toppling tower while walking out the doors.

"You really like to spoil yourself when you're out," you make a rather obvious comment as you laugh. "We probably should've brought Beel with us to help. My arms are going to die at some point."

"Aw, I'm sorry, (MC)," Asmo smiles sympathetically and lands a soft peck on your cheek. "You deserve a little treat for doing all this. Thank goodness I bought you a little something for all your troubles then," he begins to dig into one of the smaller bags handing from his wrist.

Your ears perk as you hear of an unexpected gift, "Really? You got me something?"

The fifth born grins happily as he takes out a small ring box and presents it proudly. "Ta-da~," he sings as he passes it to you, "You're going to love it!"

Accepting the small box into your hands, you're quick to open it up as you're unable to resist the temptation with all the excitement bubbling up inside. Upon lifting the lid, your eyes are greeted with tiny glimmers of light as moonlight reflects off the many beautiful gems decorating the ring itself.