{NSFW} Work - Prosciutto x Reader

Requested by @Sailor_Scorpio

Warnings: Some good ol' smut coming your way, ladies and gents. Hope you're ready.

~~~~~~

Where had he gone? You were proud of your boyfriend for earning such an important job in the gang, but you hated that it kept him busy all the time.

You had been weaving in and out of different rooms on your hunt for your boyfriend until you, quite literally, ran into Illuso.

You stumbled backwards, mumbling an apologetic, "Sorry."

"It's fine," Illuso replied calmly. He hardly seemed phased by the fact that you had bumped into him.

"Have you seen Prosciutto?" You asked, hoping he could help put your search to an end.

"I think he's in the office," Illuso said, jabbing a thumb over his shoulder.

You did a mental facepalm for not checking there already before thanking Illuso and heading off. You walked down the hall and knocked gently on the door.

"Who is it?" You heard Prosciutto ask from the other side of the door.

"It's (Y/N)," you answered.

He let you in instantly, equally as excited to see you as you were excited to see him. He grabbed you by the hand and led you over to his desk, allowing you to sit down in the chair facing it. He opted not to sit back down at his desk, but rather sit on top of it. You thought he looked rather sexy like that.

"What can I help you with, amore?" He asked sweetly.

"I just missed my boyfriend, so I wanted to come find you," you explained.

"I'm very glad you did," he said in a sweet, sultry voice.

He leaned down and grabbed your chin, guiding your face towards his. He kissed you sweetly at first, a gentle greeting. You wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him in closer and you felt him smirk against your lips. He effortlessly slipped his tongue between your lips, wrapping it around your own.

The longer you two kissed, the more turned on you both became. Prosciutto had been rather busy recently and you hadn't had much alone time with him. You moaned softly and tangled a hand in his hair. Prosciutto groaned slightly into the kiss and let his emotions get the best of him, slowly allowing his hands to wander your body.

You both pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. Your faces were flushed and you felt a pool of wetness between your legs. As if confirmation that he felt the same, Prosciutto spoke.

"Look what you've done, bella," Prosciutto snickered, gesturing towards the prominent erection in his pants.

You turned bright pink and looked away bashfully. He chuckled in reply.

"Tsk tsk. How am I supposed to work under these conditions?" He asked coyly.

"Unless... you help me out."

You gulped at his suggestion. Did he really want to do it here, in his office? It felt scandalous, but you couldn't deny the heat in your core much longer.

You stood up and assaulted him with another kiss, causing Prosciutto to stumble backwards. His legs hit his desk and he gripped your shoulders tightly in surprise. He pushed you away, immediately feeling his heart break as he watched you pout.

"Not yet, cara," Prosciutto cooed, "I still have work to do. But..."

You watched him walk around behind his desk and sit in his chair. He curled his finger towards you and you followed his instructions to join him on the other side. As you walked around the desk, Prosciutto unzipped his pants. You gasped quietly when you watched his erection spring free.