Tutor - Narancia x Reader

Warnings: mild cursing

~~~~~~

"Fugo, I said I don't need a tutor," Narancia whined as he struggled to wrench his wrist free from Fugo's surprisingly tight grasp.

"Like hell you don't!" Fugo responded sternly as he continued to drag Narancia towards the library.

"I promise I'll get better! I'll pay more attention to you!" Narancia pleaded.

Fugo suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around, never releasing Narancia's wrist. He looked Narancia in the eyes and sighed. "My temper is too short for me to keep teaching you. You make too many mistakes too often," Fugo said simply.

Narancia's face reddened with embarrassment as he knew what Fugo was saying was entirely true. "Still," Narancia tried, "I'm sure you're a better teacher than anyone else. You're the smartest person I know!"

"While that may be true, it also means I could be using my intelligence for more... pressing matters," Fugo replied.

Narancia rolled his eyes knowing that Fugo wouldn't apply himself anywhere else, he was simply done with his shit and wanted him off of his back.

"Whatever," Narancia grumbled. With that, Fugo began walking towards the library again, still dragging Narancia along behind him.

The musty interior smell of the library hit their noses as soon as they opened the door. Narancia blinked several times to allow his eyes to adjust to the dimly lit interior of the library while Fugo led him back towards a grouping of several tables. Narancia's eyes scanned the room, looking for his potential tutor. He glanced around the room, noting a dark haired boy with glasses that he presumed would be his tutor. After rolling his eyes, he continued to scan the room until his eyes landed on a gorgeous girl sitting alone.

Her hair was pulled up into a bun on top of her head, highlighting her beautiful features as they were put on full display. Her wide eyes darted quickly across the words on a page of the open book in front of her and Narancia's eyes lowered to her lips. The girl casually chewed on the end of her thumbnail as she read, a simple motion that Narancia found mesmerizing. He blushed when the girl turned her head and her eyes met his own.

"Fugo," you said, standing up from your chair and approaching the two men.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Fugo replied with a smile. "This is my friend Narancia. He's the one you'll be tutoring."

"W-wait. She's my tutor?!" Narancia spouted in disbelief. 'How on earth did I get so lucky?' He thought to himself with a smile.

You giggled slightly in reply to his question, the sweet sound of your laugh acting like music to Narancia's ears.

"I expect you to behave and give her your undivided attention," Fugo said, turning to Narancia.

"Of course!" Narancia exclaimed quickly, earning a shush from most of the other patrons in the library.

"Shall we get started?" You asked, gesturing over to the table you had been sitting at. Narancia nodded in reply, walking past you quickly and taking a seat at the table.

"I'll be back later to check up on his progress," Fugo said before he turned and exited the library.

You walked yourself back over to your table and sat down across from Narancia. "So, Fugo tells me you're having trouble with math," You say, folding your hands on the table.

"Well, yeah. Math was just... never really my thing," Narancia admitted sheepishly.

"That's alright. It doesn't come naturally to everyone. Sometimes I think Fugo forgets that," you joke.