Bubble Bath - Caesar x Reader

Warnings: It's slightly suggestive, but it never becomes smut.

~~~~~~

"Your dessert," the waiter commented simply as he placed a delicious looking chocolate mousse on the table.

"Grazie," Caesar replied, picking up his dessert fork.

You did the same and picked up your own, both of you eagerly digging into the cake. The chocolate was sweet and delicious, the velvety texture making every bite divine. It was no surprise that the two of you finished the cake quickly. When there was only enough for one bite left on the plate, you both looked up at eachother.

"Please, bella, I insist," Caesar offered with the wave of his hand.

"Okay!" You chimed with a smile. Caesar giggled as he watched you eagerly scoop the remaining cake onto your fork and pop it in your mouth.

"You're too cute, amore," he purred as you wiped the edges of your mouth with your napkin.

You smiled at him, a faint pink rising to your cheeks. It was almost impossible to believe that you had been with this delightful man for three years! That's what you were out tonight celebrating: your third anniversary.

He had made reservations at your favorite restaurant and spoiled you all day long leading up to tonight. What had you done to deserve such an amazing boyfriend? After paying the bill and leaving the restaurant, the two of you began the walk home, hand in hand.

"Thank you for such an amazing dinner, and an amazing day," you said with a smile.

"Of course, bella, anything for you," he replied.

He turned his head to the side and leaned in to kiss your cheek softly as you both continued walking. You couldn't help the blush that spread across your cheeks, though it hardly mattered since you were sure you'd been blushing all night.

You unlocked the door of your home and went inside, dragging Caesar in behind you. As soon as you closed the door and locked it again, Caesar pinned you against it.

"Wh-what are you doing?" You stammered as his huge frame towered over you.

Caesar didn't answer with words, but rather with actions. He leaned down and kissed you passionately, still keeping his hands pressed firmly to the door beside your head. There wasn't an escape route for you, but you wouldn't have taken one even if there was.

You kissed him back and allowed his tongue to play with yours. After a moment, he pulled back with an audible pop. He immediately started to kiss your neck, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive skin.

"Caesar," you whined.

He kissed up your neck, along your cheek, and finally over to your ear. He nibbled on it sweetly and you felt your knees go weak.

He nosed at your ear before he whispered, "Teasing you."

With that, he pulled away, leaving you flustered and wanting more. "What?" You asked, his words hardly registering in your brain.

"You asked what I was doing, amore. I simply answered," Caesar replied with a shrug.

After taking another glance at your bright red face, he began to chuckle. You pouted and folded your arms across your chest, which only served to make Caesar laugh a little bit louder.