Strip Poker - Hol Horse x Reader

Warnings: I guess it's a lil suggestive since it's strip poker, but nothing too bad.

~~~~~~

Another boring day in Dio's mansion as you wait for your turn to go destroy the Joestars and their annoying posse.

"Let's play a game," Daniel D'Arby suggests, the elder of the two D'Arby brothers.

Everyone cocks an eyebrow in response. Of course you're all familiar with each others stand abilities, and D'Arby was no exception. That being said, none of you were particularly fond of the idea of losing your soul.

"I think I'm gonna have to pass on that one," Vanilla Ice said. Everyone else chimed in with similar statements of rejection towards D'Arby's proposal.

"Oh, come on, guys. It's so boring around here," he complained, absentmindedly shuffling a deck of cards in his hands.

"Read a book," Hol Horse suggested, peering up from over top of the book he was reading.

"Reading isn't fun. Reading is for boring people," D'Arby whined.

"What was that?" Hol Horse asked as he removed one of his hands from the book and held it out, immediately summoning Emperor and pointing it towards D'Arby. His eyes never once left the page he was reading.

"You wouldn't shoot me," D'Arby said confidently.

Hol Horse cocked the gun in his hand.

"Yikes! Alright! I get the message!" D'Arby said, holding his hands up in defense. Hol Horse allowed Emperor to retreat and placed his hand back on the book.

An awkward silence fell over the room as you all simply sat there with nothing to do. You took in a deep breath and sighed.

"I'll play a game with you, D'Arby," you told him, standing up from your place on the couch and walking across the room to his table.

"Really?" D'Arby asked, his eyes lighting up in anticipation.

"I'm not betting my soul, though," you told him, pulling out a chair and sitting down across from him.

"Of course not, my dear (Y/N). I wouldn't dream of such a thing," D'Arby replied, shuffling the deck in his hands.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, darling," Hol Horse muttered from behind his book.

"And why not?" You asked him, turning around in your chair to face him.

"D'Arby is a master gambler. What makes you think you could beat him?" Hol Horse asked.

"Oh, I don't think I can beat him at all. But I'm bored out of my mind and this is at least something to do," you explained. With that, you turned back around in your chair and watched D'Arby finish shuffling the cards.

"Well, since you aren't going to bet your soul, how about we still try to make this a bit interesting, eh?" D'Arby offered.

"What do you have in mind?" You asked him.

"Strip poker," D'Arby said simply. Hol Horse's ears perked up.

"With only the two of us?" You asked.

"I suppose it isn't as much fun with only two players. Would anyone else care to join?" D'Arby asked aloud. There was a brief silence in the room before several of Lord Dio's other servants joined the two of you around the table. You scanned the faces and noted Vanilla Ice, Terrence D'Arby, Mariah, and Steely Dan.

"What about you, Hol? Care to join us?" You teased. Hol Horse was thankful he had his book up high enough to cover the blush that rose to his cheeks as he listened to your sing-songy tone of voice.