Delicate - DIO x Reader

Warnings: Sexual themes but it ain't explicit, even though I know y'all want it to be. Ya lil' nasties. Also, I suppose there are some part 3 spoilers in there about Dio's ability. So, skip this one if you don't want any of that!

~~~~~~

A new prisoner. How amusing.

"I suppose I could use a distraction right now," Dio declared absentmindedly.

"I can take you to her, my Lord," Vanilla Ice offered. He had been the one to inform Dio of the newest capture. Nowadays, Dio rarely went after his own prey. He simply accepted whatever was brought to him. His servants knew well enough that they'd be severely punished if they brought him something he didn't like.

That's how you ended up in the clutches of a century old vampire.

It had been several hours since you were taken and you had long since given up your endless pounding on your door. It was locked and you were unable to break it down. You now sat on your bed, knees clutched to your chest and head down. You convinced yourself this was all simply a bad dream.

It wasn't.

You heard the lock on your doorknob click and your head shot up, eyes wide and full of fear. As soon as the door opened, the temperature dropped. You shivered on your bed as a dark figure stepped into the room.

The first time Dio's eyes fell upon you, the only emotion he felt was desire. You were beautiful; a fine toy for the night. He shut the door behind him and locked it again, this time from the inside. He took long strides across the room, bringing his menacing and foreboding aura with him.

Your body froze as you looked at him. A gorgeous Adonis of a man: blonde hair, amber eyes, fair skin.

When he bared his fangs, you shuddered in terror. When he traced your jaw with the claw on his index finger, you whined in protest. When he licked a stripe up your neck, you moaned in submission.

He sunk his fangs into the soft flesh of your neck, sucking your blood in a practiced manner. You whimpered slightly at the stinging sensation, unsure of why it was oddly pleasant. You cursed yourself for feeling this way, though you couldn't deny the things he made you feel.

Dio withdrew his mouth from your neck when he felt satisfied. You watched him pull away, a small stream of blood trickling down his chin. He looked you dead in the eyes as he ran his thumb underneath his bottom lip, wiping away the trail of your essence. You were the sweetest he had ever tasted.

"Delicious," he purred.

You became putty in his hands. Resistance was futile, you knew that without being told. Even if you could have stopped him, you weren't sure you wanted to. The only thing you knew in that moment was ecstasy.

After the events of the night were over, Dio recovered quickly and got himself dressed again. He sighed, almost sorry to have to finish you off.

Almost.

He turned around and summoned his stand, something you couldn't see. He decided to make it instantaneous; you didn't truly deserve to suffer, not after the immense pleasure you had just brought him.

Before he even stopped time, however, he looked you over. You were passed out now, asleep on the bed in a curled up position. You seemed so small. So delicate. He could break you quite easily, and tonight he nearly did.

He looked over the bright red marks on your neck from where his fangs had pierced your skin. He licked his teeth, the remnants of your flavor just barely hanging on. He craved it again.