Pool Party - Josuke x Reader

Warnings: none

~~~~~~

"Thanks for inviting me to come along, you guys," you said, clutching your pool bag and walking alongside your friends.

"Of course! What sort of a party is it if you aren't there?" Okuyasu joked, linking his arm with your own. You laughed with him and joked while you all made your way to the pool.

"I'm so glad we're doing this. It's been so hot recently," Yukako complained, fanning herself as you walked through the gate onto the pool deck.

"It really has been," Josuke agreed and you noticed that a few of the hairs he had so carefully placed in his pompadour had come loose and were now stuck to his forehead with sweat.

"No kidding," you added. Josuke looked over at you and noticed that the sweat had turned your white shirt nearly see-through, exposing the red and white polka-dotted pattern of your bikini. He swallowed hard and turned his head away just as a blush crept its way onto his cheeks.

"What are you slow pokes waiting for? Let's get in!" Okuyasu shouted, pulling his shirt up and over his head quickly.

"Wait," Josuke called, "you still need-"

He was cut off by a loud splash as Okuyasu jumped into the pool. A couple water droplets landed on you and the rest of your friends as Josuke sighed disappointedly.

"...sunscreen," Josuke finished in defeat.

"Oh," Okuyasu said awkwardly. The rest of you laughed at his foolish eagerness.

While Okuyasu climbed out of the pool, the rest of you took off your clothes to reveal the bathing suits you were wearing underneath. You blushed slightly when Josuke took off his shirt, revealing his toned body. At the very moment you looked away, Josuke turned and looked at you. His eyes fell upon your body and he felt his mouth get dry. Your polka-dot bikini that he had gotten a preview of earlier was now on full display and he admired the way it showed off your curves.

While your back was turned, Okuyasu noticed Josuke staring at you and clapped him on the back playfully. Josuke groaned at the sting of the slap, a red hand print faintly appearing on his back. You turned their way and noticed Okuyasu's laughter and Josuke rubbing his back. You began lightly giggling as you inferred what happened and watched Josuke elbow Okuyasu in the side.

"Do you guys need the sunscreen?" Koichi called, holding up the bottle. He and Yukako had already put sunscreen on themselves and were eager to get in the water. Josuke walked over and took the sunscreen from him, Koichi and Yukako immediately turning around and racing towards the pool.

Okuyasu held out his hands and Josuke squeezed a bit of sunscreen into his palms before he turned to you. You mimicked Okuyasu's actions and held out your hands. Josuke squirted the sunscreen into your hands and you rubbed them together before spreading the sunscreen across your body. After you rubbed the sunscreen into your body, you realized you needed some assistance applying some to your backside.

"Josuke, could you get my back?" You asked him.

"Sure," Josuke agreed, blushing at the request.

He walked over behind you and squeezed some sunscreen into his hand. He placed the bottle of sunscreen at his feet and rubbed his hands together before he began to apply the sunscreen to your back. He blushed lightly as he rubbed the cream into your back. His hands passed over your smooth skin and you were thankful your back was turned to him as you blushed in response to his gentle touch. His hands traveled down your sides and rested lightly on your waist as he used his thumbs to rub sunscreen on your lower back. You sighed quietly as he finished and removed his hands from your back.