{NSFW} Keep Quiet - Keicho x Reader

Requested by @BriannaMojica

Warnings: This chapter is just a big lemon. Feel free to skip if you don't like that!

~~~~~~

You had been with your boyfriend Keicho for several months now and you adored everything about him. He, in turn, adored you right back. The two of you spent every free moment you had together and your relationship seemed to be the definition of perfect.

If only it weren't for his oblivious brother.

While he wasn't always a problem, you would often find yourself in romantic situations with Keicho, only to be interrupted by his pesky younger brother. Often times Keicho would tell him off and eventually he would leave, but only after killing the mood.

On this particular day, you and Keicho had planned to watch a romantic movie together. And, of course, Okuyasu just had to join you.

"You know, it's kind of a romantic movie," Keicho had told him, hoping his younger brother would get the hint.

"I love a good romance," Okuyasu replied with a smile.

"It's the sort of thing couples watch together," you continued, doing your best to get him to leave without outright telling him to.

"Sucks that I'm not in a relationship," Okuyasu had said, plopping himself down on the couch beside you.

And that's how you ended up sandwiched between Keicho and his brother on the couch watching a rom-com you couldn't be less interested in. If you were being honest, you had only chosen this ridiculously cheesy film as background noise while you and Keicho would have...

You were snapped back to reality when you felt Keicho pull you closer to him on the couch. He had moved his body so that he was angled slightly sideways and you were now partially in his lap. He wrapped an arm around your waist and leaned his face forward against the back of your head, taking a deep breath and inhaling your scent. Underneath the blanket that had been spread across your lap, Keicho slid his hand between your legs and began to lightly massage your pussy. You let out a small gasp in surprise and Okuyasu turned to you.

"What?" Okuyasu asked, Keicho still palming you underneath the blanket.

"N-nothing," you managed out, "I just realized I recognized this actor. That's all."

Okuyasu, being too dumb for his own good, simply shrugged and turned his attention back to the movie. You were surprised he was even still interested in it. Even you had begun to zone out about twenty minutes in.

Keicho began to speed up his pace as he rubbed you through your pants and you bit your lip to stifle a moan.

"Keep quiet," Keicho whispered in your ear as he slid his hand inside your pants.

He ran his fingers along your already damp entrance slowly, teasing you. He pinched your clit and you drew in a sharp breath through your nose, trying your best not to alert Okuyasu again.

"This wet already?" Keicho whispered again as he slid his fingers up and down your slit. You raised a hand to your mouth and lightly bit your palm to keep quiet.

Keicho then pushed one of his long fingers inside of you and you bit your palm harder. He pumped his finger in and out slowly as the movie droned on in the background.

You began to rock your hips slightly in time with the thrusting of his finger. Noticing how eager you were, Keicho inserted another finger inside of you and began to pump even faster. Tears brimmed in the corners of your eyes as the pain from biting your hand was nearly unbearable.