Bass Guitar - Jotaro x Reader

Welcome to this fun little boy band AU for the crusaders! In this AU, Joseph is much younger, around Avdol's age, so he fits in with the rest of the group. Oh, and Joseph and Jotaro are cousins so they're still related, but the age similarity makes sense. That's pretty much all the background you need. Enjoy!

Warnings: none

~~~~~~

"Amazing show!" You praised cheerfully.

You sat backstage with the band you were currently the tour manager for; The Stardust Crusaders. They were all sweaty and panting, chugging water bottles and only half-listening to you as their ears were still ringing from the time they spent on stage.

"Thanks, (Y/N)," Polnareff spoke up.

You smiled at him and he smiled back before returning to chugging his bottle of water.

Your eyes scanned the rest of the group. Avdol sat next to Polnareff, Joseph on his other side. Next to him was his cousin Jotaro, and next to Jotaro sat Kakyoin. This crazy talented band maintained such an impossibly incredible persona on stage, yet, the side no one got to see was a huge, goofy family.

"Killer drum solo," Joseph praised, shooting finger guns towards Avdol.

"Drum solo? Let's talk about Kak's guitar solo," Avdol immediately responded. Kakyoin's face turned red from the compliment.

"Ok, but what about my keyboard solo?" Polnareff asked.

The rest of the group stared at him blankly before bursting into laughter. All except one. Jotaro, the bands bass guitarist, sat poker faced as usual.

In truth, you had thought his bass solo was the highlight of the event. You always believed his skills surpassed everyone's in the band, even Joseph's vocals. You gave him compliments on his playing often in an effort to boost his mood, but he would always shrug them off.

"Wonderful job," an icy voice said from behind you.

You spun on your heel to see the band's opening act, Dio, standing before you. He had a smirk plastered across his perfect lips that sang effortlessly impressive and catchy tunes. Perhaps that was how he got this job. His personality certainly wasn't the reason.

"Thanks," Joseph responded apprehensively.

"Oh, miss (Y/N), I have a couple things I need to discuss with you," Dio said, his voice ever so slightly flirtatious. He curled a perfectly manicured finger towards himself, beckoning you to follow him.

You let out a sigh before agreeing, "Of course, Dio. Lead the way."

You walked off with him, your heels making delicate clicks on the floor as you left. Unbeknownst to you, someone watched your every move intently.

That someone being none other than the band's bass guitarist; Jotaro Kujo.

Opposites attract, they say, and it couldn't be more true in this situation. The usually stoic, brooding Jotaro had found himself slowly but surely falling for his upbeat and perky tour manager. Maybe he only liked you for your looks. You were absolutely gorgeous, after all. In fact, everyone in the band had had rather impure thoughts about you at least once.

But above your beauty was your kindness. Your consistent compliments of his playing really resonated with Jotaro. Sure, he felt incredibly confident in his own skills, maybe even overly confident, but hearing praise from you only boosted it ten fold.

When he had first met you, he wanted nothing to do with you. Naturally, he thought you were a bitch. To be fair, he thought every woman that so much as crossed his shadow was a bitch. Thanks to the nature of your relationship being so professional and formal, however, Jotaro never felt harassed or overly desired by you like he had felt with other girls.