{NSFW} Let Me Introduce You - Speedwagon x Reader

Requested by @bi_OwO

Warnings: It becomes a lemon towards the end. Feel free to skip!

~~~~~~

Reuniting with your old friend Jonathan Joestar was great! Seeing how he had changed since you knew him as a kid was remarkable, and he loved catching up with you just as much. You learned that he had married and you congratulated him profusely, begging to meet his wife.

"Why don't you join us for dinner tomorrow evening?" Jonathan suggested.

"Sure! I think I'm free," you replied happily.

"Perfect! Tomorrow at 6 o'clock. And don't be late," Jonathan teased. The two of you said your goodbyes and went your separate ways.

The next day, you decided it was important to make a good first impression on Jonathan's wife whom he truly seemed to adore. You picked out a beautiful gown to wear to dinner and did your hair nicely with some accessories to match. You recalled everything Jonathan had told you about his wife, Erina. Watching him light up as he spoke about her warmed your heart. But it also made you long for a relationship like that, too. One filled with nothing but love and bliss. Alas, you hadn't had much luck on the relationship front recently.

You knocked lightly on the doors of the Joestar mansion. You smiled fondly as you recalled the childhood memories you had made with Jonathan in this very home. Jonathan opened the door and instantly beamed at the sight of you.

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad you're here," Jonathan said cheerfully. You giggled and thanked him for inviting you. He invited you inside and shut the door behind you before leading you into the dining room of the home. While you remembered every nook and cranny of this house like the back of your hand, you humored Jonathan and let him guide you there.

A beautiful, blonde woman sat at the table, laughing cheerfully. You deduced that that must be Erina. However, you didn't know who the man who sat across from her was. His back was turned to you and you couldn't see his face. He had blonde hair that you could just barely see peeking over the top of the chair. Could that be Dio? But from what you remembered, Jonathan and Dio didn't get along. Had they made up?

"Our guest has arrived," Jonathan said as you both entered the room.

Erina shifted her attention from the man to you and the man turned around to do the same. Your eyes locked with him and you immediately realized it was not Dio at all. Instead, it was an incredibly handsome stranger with a scar running down the middle of his face. You determined you would need to ask him about that later.

"I hope you don't mind, but I invited my best friend over to join us for dinner," Jonathan explained in reference to the man with the scar.

"Oh, I don't mind at all," you replied, your face heating up slightly when you looked over at Jonathan's friend.

"Let me introduce you," Jonathan offered, extending his hand to you. You took it graciously and he led you to the table. You stood behind the chair next to the stranger and you were glad you had dressed up nicely for the occasion as you realized he was even more handsome up close.

"(Y/N), this is Robert E. O. Speedwagon," Jonathan said, waving his arm towards his friend.

Speedwagon stood up from his chair and grabbed your hand, raising it to his face and placing a soft kiss to your knuckles. You blushed in response to his delicate yet rugged charm.

"Please. All of my friends call me Speedwagon. And any friend of Jonathan's is a friend of mine," Speedwagon said, releasing your hand and bowing in an exaggerated gesture. You giggled slightly, causing Speedwagon to smile.