{NSFW} Mr Kujo - Jotaro x Reader

Warnings: Another Jotaro lemon! Enjoy your treat, ya filthy animals!

~~~~~~

While you were between jobs, you figured it couldn't hurt to pick up a couple extra babysitting jobs here and there to earn money. You were able to find work surprisingly quickly, as people usually tended to trust a more experienced 19 year old babysitter over some 12 year old hoping to make enough money for a new phone.

Today you had a job babysitting a young girl named Jolyne for a few hours while her father was away at work. The job promised to be easy since you were told Jolyne would be napping when you arrived and probably wouldn't wake up for a while. You stopped your car in front of the house and double checked the address to make sure you were in the right place.

As you walked up the driveway you noticed a "honk if you love dolphins" bumper sticker on the white car parked just outside the garage. You laughed at it for a moment before making your way to the front door. You knocked rhythmically and waited for the door to be opened.

When the door swung open in front of you, you were met face to face with a large chest. You widened your eyes in surprise and tilted your head upwards to look at who this ridiculously buff body belonged to.

A light coating of blush dusted your cheeks pink as you took note of the remarkable man in front of you. He had an incredibly sharp jawline that was just barely coated with stubble. He had piercing blue eyes and a blank expression, only adding to the intimidation you felt. This must be Mr. Kujo.

"You must be (Y/N)," the man said simply. The way your name rolled off his tongue was heavenly and you wanted to hear him say it again.

"Yes, that's me," you told him, grabbing your purse tightly to hide how nervous you were.

"Please, come in," he invited, stepping to the side so that his massive frame was no longer blocking the door.

You stepped inside and noticed that the house was quite beautiful. The walls were decorated with a few family photos but mostly pieces of artwork. Your eyes stopped wandering when you were startled by a child's light giggle.

"I'm sorry, she woke up from her nap early," Mr. Kujo told you.

"Oh, it's no problem. Where is she?" You asked him, turning back to face him while he closed the door.

"This way," he said, leading you into the kitchen where Jolyne sat in her high chair and played with the food on her tray.

"She's adorable," you cooed, eagerly walking over to her and kneeling in front of the high chair. You started with a simple game of peek-a-boo that made her giggle in delight.

"Thank you," Mr. Kujo replied. He felt his heart beat faster as he watched your gentle nature with the child.

The ad you had posted online for babysitting mentioned your years of experience and your CPR certification, but it didn't include a picture. Jotaro had figured it didn't really matter what you looked like, though to him it clearly did.

Considering it was the middle of summer, you had arrived in a tank top and shorts. When Jotaro had opened the door and his eyes fell on you for the first time, he had been incredibly shocked by your beauty. Next he had been shocked by the fact that, because he was so much taller than you, when he tilted his head down to look at you, he got a perfect shot of your cleavage. His years of keeping his emotions hidden did well in that moment as his heart pounded fast inside of his chest. He would just have to pray you didn't notice the bulge in his pants.

"Well, I'll be heading out now. There's a list of numbers on the counter to call if something goes wrong. Jolyne's mother will be here in a few hours to pick her up," Mr. Kujo explained. You turned your head and locked eyes with him, nodding to show your understanding.