Overprotective - Jotaro x Reader

Warnings: Suggestive language

~~~~~~

"Great! So, I'll come over tomorrow afternoon," your classmate Dan said with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan," you responded cheerfully.

You waved goodbye to him, your plan now officially made. You walked out of the classroom and out into the courtyard to stand under a nearby tree. You stared off into the distance absentmindedly as you waited.

You turned your head when a myriad of loud squeals filled your ears. You chuckled to yourself. Even though people knew he was taken, that wouldn't stop the hordes of girls from clinging to Jotaro as if their lives depended on it.

"Jojo! Come home with me!"

"You look so cute today, Jotaro!"

"Marry me!"

You rolled your eyes at the ridiculous statements as the voices only got closer and closer. A shadow fell over you and you looked up, locking eyes with Jotaro. You offered him a smile, to which he responded with his usual blank, stoic face. You didn't mind.

"Get the hell off of me!" Jotaro shouted at the girls grabbing at his uniform.

They were all used to this, of course, and were hardly phased by his shouting. They listened when he spoke, though, and stepped backwards, removing their hands from his body. He immediately stepped towards you and you blushed slightly.

"Let's go," was all he said to you before beginning to walk off. You caught up with him quickly, leaving the group of sorely disappointed fangirls behind.

You and Jotaro had been dating for several months, though it hardly seemed to register in those girls minds. It had bothered you at first, all of those other women clinging to your boyfriend like that. But, as time went on, you realized how ridiculous it was that you had ever worried in the first place.

Jotaro had eyes for you. And only you.

The same could be said about you. You were head over heels for this man. After accompanying him on the journey to defeat Dio, the two of you had grown quite close. It wasn't much of a surprise when the two of you started dating.

Or, rather, it wasn't a surprise to everyone that knew the two of you. To the people at school, it was quite the shock. You and Jotaro had sharply contrasting personalities as you tended to be more on the upbeat side and he was, well, quite the opposite. You didn't care about other people's opinions about your relationship. It wasn't their business. Both of you were happy together, and that was all that mattered.

"Want anything to drink?" Jotaro asked you as you entered his house.

"Tea, please," you replied, slipping off your shoes.

You followed him to the kitchen where he put water in the kettle to boil. You sat at the kitchen table and put your bookbag on the floor beside your seat, reaching down to retrieve your homework.

You did your work in silence as Jotaro busied himself with work of his own. Every so often you would look up to catch him staring at you, to which he always responded by quickly looking away. You would always giggle, forcing him to tip down the brim of his hat and hide his blush.

The water boiled and you stood up from your seat to pour it into cups for the two of you. After making the tea, you brought the cups back to the table; one for him and one for you. You did your work and drank your tea in a comfortable silence.

Sure, Jotaro wasn't the most affectionate boyfriend on the planet. And yes, there were times when you wished he would sweep you off your feet in front of everyone to prove once and for all that you two were together. Those dreams were far fetched, though, since you knew Jotaro was hardly able to show affection privately, let alone out in public. You didn't mind that he was reserved, though, you were simply happy to spend time with him.