{NSFW} My Dear - Jonathan x Reader

Requested by @randomgirl713

Warnings: There's some smut at the end. Feel free to skip if you don't like it!

~~~~~~

You slowly opened your eyes as a ray of sunshine landed on your face. You groaned as you sat up, your head pounding with each subtle movement. You looked around the room and noticed you didn't recognize it at all. It was spacious and neat, decorated in a very intricate way. The bed you were laying in was unfamiliar as well. It was an absolutely huge canopy bed and you ran your hands over the soft silk sheets in confusion.

"Where the heck am I?" You asked aloud, though there was no reply. You rubbed your forehead as you felt your headache once again. What had happened last night that could've gotten you here?

That's right. There was a party. You couldn't remember who's party it was or where it was thrown, but there was definitely a party. You closed your eyes and rubbed your temples with your fingers in an effort to bring back your memory.

Just then, you heard the door to the room open and in stepped a man who dwarfed you in size. His large muscles were shown off as his shirt clung tightly to his body. He entered carrying a silver tray and you noticed a plate and cup on it.

"Good morning," the man said, his voice sending shockwaves through your body. He had a lovely British accent and a delightful manner of speaking.

"Where am I?" You asked in reply, hoping he could offer some answers.

"Now now, my dear. Why don't we discuss that over breakfast?" The man offered, setting the silver tray over your lap in bed. You looked down and noticed a tray of bacon and eggs with a piece of toast on the side. The cup on the tray contained tea that you could still see the steam rising off of.

"Alright," you agreed, finally noticing the grumbling of your stomach. You picked up the fork on the tray and took a bite of the eggs. They were cooked to perfection and you made a small 'mmm' sound as you chewed. The man smiled happily when he noticed you were enjoying the food. He sat down on the edge of the bed and you felt the bed dip beneath his weight.

"Now, to answer your question, my dear, you are at my house," the man said as you continued to eat.

"How did I get here?" You asked him, putting down your fork to give him your full attention.

"Now now, darling, please eat. Breakfast is, after all, the most important meal of the day," the man coaxed. You rolled your eyes slightly and took a bite of toast, turning your attention back to the man.

"Can I at least know your name?" You asked, your mouth still full of food.

"Jonathan," he replied. Jonathan. The name rolled off of his tongue perfectly and his accent dipped the word in gold.

"Well, I'm (Y/N)," you offered.

"I know," Jonathan said. You gave him a puzzled look before sipping your tea. The warm liquid instantly boosted your mood and you knew the caffeine would help with your headache.

"Now will you tell me how I got here?" You asked again, never putting your teacup down.

"Ah, of course. My apologies, my dear (Y/N)," Jonathan answered. "Do you remember much about last night? Like, perhaps, who you danced with?"

You shook your head. Your memories of last night were still fuzzy and you were hoping Jonathan would be able to fill in the blanks.

"I see," Jonathan said slowly, grinding his teeth together in subtle anger. "Well, last night you danced with a man that tried to take advantage of you. I assume your memories are still fuzzy from the drug he put in your drink."