127 - Doctors Appointment

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta is due for some shots, but he hates going and hates needles, he does everything in his power not to go.
Warning: Mentions of forced drug use

The second Yuta found out he had to get shots he made a run for it. He couldn't stand the sight of sharp objects such as needles.

When he was younger his parents use to force drugs into his system and one time they went overboard and he passed out in the middle of the streets.

His parents luckily got arrested, but he woke up in hospital and all he could remember was the all the needles in his hands and all the sharp objects they used on him.

The men dreaded telling the Japanese but they had to at some point and they decided to tell him a few hours before he had to go, maybe not the smartest idea.

They all sighed when they watched as Yuta ran away, they knew how terrified the boy was, what had happened before so they tried to get trips to the hospital as less as possible, but things like this had to be done.

"Yuta! Come on! We need to go!" Doyoung called out, walking in the direction Yuta went, getting no response they realised the boy was hiding from them.

This broke their hearts, they don't like the idea of the other male being scared of them, well, not exactly them, but the place they have to take him.

Jungwoo went and searched in Taeyong's room since that's where he hid last time they had to go to the hospital, but there was no sign of him, he must of went somewhere else.

Taeyong sighed, he walked to Yuta's room and knocked softly on the door, "Baby?" He called out, getting no response he carefully opened the door and entered the room.

He searched all over the room and was about to leave until he heard something come from the closet. He smiled softly and shook his head, walking towards it.

He opened the door and saw Yuta sitting in there, fear in his eyes when he realised he had been found. Taeyong crouched down and carefully took Yuta's hand.

"Listen baby, we'll be right there besides you, okay? We're not going to leave you." Taeyong reassured, caressing the youngers hand.

The Japanese shook his head, "Please.. I don't want to go.." He sniffled, begging the leader to not take him. Taeyong's heart broke at the sight, "I know bubs, but you have to, as soon as you get it done, we'll do anything you want." He smiled, now standing up and pulling Yuta with him.

Yuta tried his best to pull his hand out of Taeyong's grip but it was no use, the elder was stronger than him and dragged him out the room.

He saw all the others waiting for him as he looked down, still trying to get his hand out of the others.

The rest smiled sympathetically towards the other, they all headed out, Yuta's mind going to so many different places, thinking the worst.

He bounced his leg up and down, which didn't go unnoticed by the two sitting by him, Mark and Haechan.

They looked at each other and back at the Japanese who was stressing out about going to get these shots. Mark placed a comforting hand on Yuta's thigh, snapping the male out his thoughts and looking towards Mark.

The Canadian smiled softly, "It's going to be okay." He whispered to the elder and left a peck on his cheek. Yuta nodded his head, not actually believing the males words.

Haechan took Yuta's hand in his, raising it to his lips and left a soft peck on it. Yuta rested his head on Haechan's shoulder trying his best not to cry, getting more and more anxious as they got closer to the hospital.