Yangyang x Hendery x Xiaojun - Pickpocket

Genre: Medieval, Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta was one of the best pickpockets around, he stole to provide food for his family, what happens when he steals off the kings.
Extra; the 3 are older than yuta

The whole kingdom was out today, why? Because the three kings were coming, everyone was excited to see them.

When Yuta heard, he knew he had to be extra careful to not steal from them, if he stole from them, he knew the punishment was a death penalty and he wasn't about to risk that.

Especially since he had a sick mother and younger sister to provide for. He heard cheers and screams as he walked down the main village, meaning the kings are here.

What he didn't know was that they were a lot closer than he thought, he walked passed someone, hitting their shoulder as he took anything he could from their pocket.

He took what he could and ran, the man who he stole from slowly processed what just happened and informed the other two besides him what had happened.

The three men kept an eye on the running boy, not too bothered that he just stole something from them as they can always rebuy it.

Yuta looked down at his hands to see what he took, his jaw dropped when he saw all the silver and gold in his hands.

His heart dropped when he realised what he did, the only people in the kingdom that had gold were the royals, no one else had access to gold.

He knew he was screwed, he knew they'd find him, it wasn't hard for the royal family to find someone if they needed to.

Yuta sighed, he knew this could get his mother better, he really did, but was it worth sacrificing his own life? Either way someone is going to die, him, for stealing goods off the royal or his mother from the sickness.

He looked around, not knowing what to do, does he just hide it? Tell his mother he wasn't able to get anything today?

He paced back and forth not knowing what to do, he couldn't just let his mother die.. but who would look after his sister if his mother falls sick again.

It was so much for the young boy to take in. He then felt a hand grab his shoulder and he flinched. He quickly went to twist the unknown persons' arm until he saw a man in front of him dressed in rich clothing.

He slowly looked up and flinched again when he saw two other men.

The Kings.

He knew he was fucked. He started apologising in his head to his mother and sister that he did this, he didn't mean to, he thought it was a common citizen he was stealing off.

Yuta sighed, looking down, "Hm.. so you do know what you've done.." The deep voice shocked him, but he didn't give a reaction, staring emtionless at the others shoes.

The other grabbed Yuta's chin so they made eye contact. "You're not even going to apologise?!" He raised his voice.

Yuta's eyes filled with tears, no matter what he did wrong, he didn't like being shouted at. The other noticed this a loosened his grip on his chin, his eyes softening.

"Wait, I'm sorry.. don't cry." He spoke, the other two men besides him came closer to take a better look at the boy, looking him up and down.

Yuta felt self conscious with men in such beautiful clothing looking at him like this. They probably think he's disgusting.

He quickly pulled away from the man and covered his clothes the best he could. The three must of noticed as they looked away.

Yuta sighed, picking up the items he dropped and handed them back to the royals. The three were shocked.