Taeil - Sweater Incident

Genre: Fluff
Description: Yuta wears an oversized sweater, it slips off his shoulder without him noticing, but Taeil does and gets slightly overprotective.

127 were all in the living room together, well all but one. "Where's Yuta?" Taeyong asked. No one really knew until the boy came bouncing out his room with shorts and an oversized sweater.

They all thought he looked adorable, especially Taeil. He wasn't too keen on the boy showing his legs off but he didn't say anything as he wasn't really the jealous type and didn't want to make Yuta uncomfortable.

He came and sat between Taeil and Jaehyun and cuddled up to Taeil. The eldest smiled at this and wrapped his arm around his waist.

The group just chatted among themselves, Yuta wasn't really paying attention, too busy playing with the eldest's fingers.

They all noticed this and just smiled at how adorable the Japanese male was.

Yuta started getting bored, playing with the same rings for twenty minutes does get quite boring so he got up and went to the kitchen.

He reached up to get a cup for a drink then went to get some water, his sweater slipping over his shoulder without his realisation.

He finished his drink and headed back into the living room. He entered gaining everyone's attention, they all smiled at him the their eyes adverted to his exposed collarbone and shoulder.

He was quite confused on why they were staring at him, but he brushed it off. Taeil was having none of it. "Keep your eyes to yourself" He said with a harsh tone, catching everyone's attention, also making Yuta flinch.

Taeil noticed this and quickly stood up and hugged the younger and whispered something to him, which the others guessed was something like "Your sweater slipped down" as he quickly looked down and saw his exposed shoulder and collarbone.

Taeil helped him but it back up and smiled at the younger. He took the males hand and took him back to their seat.

Taeil ended up glaring at anyone who looked at Yuta, why? He didn't really know, he just didn't want anyone looking at him after the incident.

The eldest noticed how uncomfortable Yuta got after it since he hasn't said anything and trying to make himself as small as possible.

He kept looking down, knees in his chest. Taeil sighed, standing up, catching everyone's attention, he walked into his room and then came out with a blanket for Yuta.

He passed it to the younger, Yuta looked up and saw the elder handing it him, he smiled and took it, wrapping it around his shoulders.

It ended up covering him and he felt controlable again, he watched Taeil sit down again besides him, Yuta noticed he still was a bit upset about everyone seeing the exposed area of him.

Yuta got up and sat on the elders lap, leaving a peck on his lips and then laid his head on his shoulder. Taeil smiled at the action and pulled the boy closer.

The boy cuddled up into his hyung who was playing with his hair, this made Yuta really sleepy.

The Japanese ended up falling asleep on Taeil, but even though he fell asleep, that didn't stop Taeil from playing with his hair.

All the members enjoyed playing with Yuta's hair, it felt so soft, which was quite surprising because of
how much he dyes it.

They also played with it when he refused to relax and sleep, knowing that it made him tired. Yuta had been working quite a lot lately and it's times like this he'd much rather spend time doing whatever with the members, but they always told him to watch look after himself as well.

He always relied on Taeil for that and was so grateful when the elder looked after him. Sure, he got jealous like he did today sometimes, but Yuta didn't mind, it happens in every relationship and he'd be really concerned if sometimes he didn't get jealous.

Yuta also does get jealous sometimes, but he loves Taeil so much and knows very well the elder wouldn't cheat on him and Taeil knows very well Yuta wouldn't cheat on him either.

Taeil ended up falling asleep with Yuta on his lap also, they both ended up just sleeping and woke up the next day on the couch in each other's arms.

The couch wasn't the most comfortable place to be but they were happy they woke up next to each other.

Word Count: 753

sorry for the short oneshot, i ended up extended this quite a lot because i was just going to leave it on 300 words-

it was about 2am and i was looking for a video for one of my edits, i spent an hour to an hour and a half looking for a 6 second video 😃

Requested By: @shalvithakkar123