Doyoung - Jealousy

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta was being more touchy with the other members than usual, Doyoung didn't like it.

All of 127 was in the dorms, finally finished their hectic schedule they had that day. Doyoung had plans to just chill with Yuta, but they didn't follow up as he watched his boyfriend be more cuddly with Mark.

Doyoung didn't think he was a jealous boyfriend, because he wasn't. Not many things really bothered him and made him jealous, but for some reason, today he just wanted Yuta to himself.

He watched the two cuddle, compliment each other and laugh. He wanted to do that with Yuta. He wanted to spend time with him. Yuta was his boyfriend. Doyoung didn't know what was wrong with him, it really bothered him.

"Yuta." He said, catching his boyfriends attention. 'Finally' he thought to himself. "Can we talk?" Doyoung asked, standing up. Yuta nodded, telling Mark he'll be back.

Doyoung grabbed his hand, the elder was quite surprised on the man being a bit more rough than usual.

"What's wrong youngie?" Yuta asked, Doyoung's heart melting at the nickname, but he didn't let it affect him, remembering why he called Yuta out in the first place.

"Listen, what's up with you and Mark?" He asked, getting straight to the point. The elder got confused, "What do you mean?" Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"You're being more touchy with him! Why are you cuddling him! Why not me?!" He questioned, raising his voice slightly.  

Yuta was all for talking things out but he wasn't about to let his boyfriend raise his voice at him when he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Why are you raising your voice at me?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "I asked you a simple question and now you're raising your voice at me!"

This made Doyoung even more mad, but he couldn't understand why. "Because you're my boyfriend! Not Mark's you're suppise to cuddle me! Compliment me! But no! You're doing it with Mark!" If it wasn't for the fact Doyoung looked generally mad right now and that he got Yuta irritated by raising his voice at him, the elder would think he looked really cute right now.

"Well I'm sorry I'm spending time with my best friend! Ive barley seen him lately because of different schedules and now you're shouting at me?! Get a grip Doyoung! You can't be fucking jealous everytime I touch another member that isn't you! Just leave me alone." Yuta said, raising his voice more and more.

Doyoung knew he fucked up when Yuta said his name.

Sure Yuta said some stuff that wasn't true, like Doyoung being jealous every time he touched another member, but the younger thought he was being serious and looked down and nodded, watching his boyfriend leave the room.

Doyoung sat on the bed, as they were in his room. He played with his fingers as tears started falling from his eyes. He didn't mean to make his boyfriend mad. He just wanted attention to, he was right, he's barley seen Mark because of different schedules, but Mark and Doyoung have had similar schedules lately so he hasn't seen his boyfriend much either.

Doyoung let his tears carry on falling as he just got into bed and laid there thinking about how he messed up, he just wants his boyfriend back in his arms now.

Yuta on the other hand, was fuming. What have Doyoung the right to get mad at him for hanging out with his best friend!

He sat back on the couch next to Mark, "What's wrong Yu?" Mark asked, Yuta sighed rolling his eyes, "Got in a fight with Doyoung." He deadpanned, having a staring completion with the wall.

Mark slowly nodded, "Maybe you should make up before you go to sleep.. going to bed angry won't do good for either of you, it can just last longer than it needs to, hm?" Mark spoke.

After Yuta thought about it, he started feeling bad for what he said to the male. He didn't mean any of it. Oh no. He felt really bad.

"You're right.." Yuta muttered "I'm going to go to bed, good night Mark" He bid the younger goodbye, heading to Doyoungs room.

He slowly opened the door, peeking his head around the door, looking into the dark room. There was a dim light as Doyoung couldn't sleep alone when it's dark, so he had a mini light for when Yuta wasn't able to show up that night.

Yuta's heart clenched, he realised Doyoung must of thought he didn't want to sleep with him tonight. He looked at the bed and saw Doyoung's shaking figure because of crying and notice his pillow was gone and Doyoung was cuddling it.

Yuta felt so bad.

He walked into the room, and slowly got on the bed, Doyoung felt the dip in the bed and tried to control his breathing like he was asleep.

"Youngie..?" Yuta whispered out, "I know you're awake.." Doyoung sighed and turned over to face the boy.

Yuta looked at his teared stained face, "Oh youngie.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean any of it.." Yuta whispered out.

As Doyoung slowly sat up and laid against the border of the bed, Yuta climbed into his lap, taking his face into his hands.

"I'm really sorry, I feel so bad for what I said, I didn't mean any of it, I pinky swear" Yuta whispered to the boy.

Doyoung nodded at his boyfriends words, even after fighting he couldn't deny his boyfriend looked so gorgeous.

Yuta watched another tear slip out of his eye and he wen to quickly kiss it away. "No more crying! I don't like watching my Youngie cry" Yuta said, while pouting.

Doyoung smiled slightly at his boyfriends words, Yuta looked down and held his hands, "Doyoung, I'm really sorry, I know I've already said that, but I promise I mean it, you don't get jealous every time I touch another member, you're really calm and collective, what happened tonight, hm? Please tell me." Yuta whispered, holding eye contact with his boyfriend.

Doyoung shrugged, managing to get out, "I don't know.. just wanted to cuddle you but you were too busy with Mark." he pouted.

Yuta nodded, looking at his boyfriends pout and kissed it away, Doyoung smiled at this and held onto the boys waist and pulled him closer.

The elder fell into the males chest and just stayed there. He liked this. Cuddling his boyfriend, no matter on what happens Yuta really loves Doyoung and one of his favourite parts of their relationship is that they communicate, they talk to eachother about their flaws, they always try make up after an argument before they go to sleep at night and if they don't they speak about it the first thing in the morning so it doesn't last longer then it should.

"I love you Youngie" Yuta said kissing the boys neck, he knew Doyoung liked neck kisses so he did it as much as he could. Doyoung sighed, happily, "I love you too, buba, I'm also really sorry for raising my voice at you." Doyoung said, finally having enough courage to apologise.

Yuta nodded, taking his hand and entwining them, "It's okay, I forgived you anyway" Doyoung hummed in acknowledgment.

He finally laid down properly on the bed with his gorgeous boyfriend on his chest, who was caressing his hand a way of telling him he wasn't going anywhere and that it was all okay.

Doyoung loved when Yuta comforted him, it made him feel loved and wanted as well as he hopes Yuta felt that way to about him.

They both spoke a little bit more until they fell asleep, Doyoung felt happy, he felt safe knowing his boyfriend was really understanding no matter the circumstances. He wouldn't change it for the world.

Word Count: 1318

double update? wow look at me.

im kind of surprised i can manage two books at once, anyways i hope you liked this one, i thought it was kind of cute ngl

Requested by; @shalvithakkar123