Taeyong - Blindfolds

Genre: Angst, Fluff, BDSM
Description: Yuta and Taeyong try something new.
Warnings: Degrading, Bondage, Blindfolds, Sex Toys, Choking, Use Of Safeword, Aftercare

Yuta was on his knees in the bedroom watching every move his dom was making.

He watched as Taeyong was going through the box that contained all their toys and pulled familiar items out and then something they never use.

Taeyong turned back around to the sub on the floor, walking over to him and crouching, he put his finger under Yuta's chin so the younger would look at him.

"We're going to try something new, okay? You can back out at any moment, hm?" Taeyong spoke in a serious tone, making sure Yuta understood that at any moment he didn't have to do this.

"Do you understand?" Taeyong asked and he got a nod off Yuta, the elder then grabbed Yuta's face and bringing him closer, "I said, do you understand?" He said lowly, expecting a verbal answer.

"I-I understand." Yuta whispered out and Taeyong let go of his face and picked up the black material he placed on the floor and tied it around Yuta's eyes.

"Colour?" Taeyong asked before going any further, "Green." Yuta spoke out trying to ease his mind, he always got nervous when he couldn't see what was going on, especially because he was on his knees, naked, not knowing what Taeyong was about to do.

He heard footsteps walking around the room, he tried to listen attentively to figure out where Taeyong was but it wasn't as easy as he thought.

He then felt someone grab his arms and put them behind his back, he started thrashing around thinking someone else had grabbed him.

"Shh, it's just me." Taeyong whispered in the Japanese's ear and that instantly calmed Yuta down and allowed Taeyong to carry on.

He felt a rope wrap around his wrists behind his back so Yuta couldn't touch anything.

He heard a snicker from infront of him and the sound of a photo being taken, his face went red when he realised Taeyong had took a photo of him in such a position.

They had already spoken about taking photos and Yuta had consented to it as long as Taeyong never showed anyone.

He remembers the way Taeyong had just laughed and admitted being jealous to anyone who just hugged the boy that wasn't Taeyong.

Of course, they both had boundaries and if jealousy went too far on both ends they would talk about it and resolve it as the two definitely wanted this relationship to work out.

He heard more movement and then he heard footsteps then get closer to him and felt a soft touch on his collarbone area and soft kisses being placed in the same area, Taeyong who was obviously kissing him trailed the kisses up his neck, leaving hickeys in all places he could to leave his mark on his boyfriend.

Yuta then heard the sound of a vibration which could mean one thing and he sighed knowing what was about to happen, "Colour?" Taeyong whispered as he went behind the boy.

"Still green." Yuta groaned out as Taeyong pushed him forward with his foot.

Even though the elder knew Yuta had no way of seeing him he still nodded regardless and put the vibrator into the younger and chuckled as he watched the Japanese squirm around who was still being forced forward as Taeyong still had his foot on his back.

"Y-yongie!" Yuta gasped as he felt the vibrator hit his prostrate and tears started forming in his eyes, "Hm? What? Cant handle a vibrator? But I thought whores could handle anything that's given to them?" Taeyong laughed out as he pushed Yuta to the floor.