Jaehyun - Sugar Daddy

Genre: Smut(?) Angst, Fluff
Description: Jaehyun was Yuta's sugar daddy, but there was feelings attached.
Extra: Jaehyun is older

Jaehyun had been Yuta's sugar daddy for three years now, the two met over a sugar daddy/sugar baby website.

Jaehyun was really well off, millions and millions of dollars a year and he really enjoyed spoiling his baby, some sugar daddy's have more than one sugar baby, but not Jaehyun.

Jaehyun was too in love with Yuta to have sex with anyone else, to have someone else living in his house, to spend loads of time with anyone else.

Yuta really enjoyed the attention Jaehyun gave him and perhaps he caught feelings for the elder over time. Yuta wanted to confess for a while now but was too nervous to, in case Jaehyun really only wanted him for the sex.

At the beginning, Yuta only wanted Jaehyun to buy him stuff, pay off all his debts, pay his college tuitions. He wanted nothing to do with elder other than that.

But over time the two spent more and more time together and Yuta slowly got attached.

So when he saw he woke up alone, he was really disappointed, he sighed, sitting up, looking at the clothes scattered across the floor from previous activities from the night before.

Yuta slowly got up, picking up his sweatpants and t-shirt, heading to the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror, noticing all the purple marks across his neck.

He was going to kill Jaehyun.

That man never listens, he always tells him no hickeys because he was still in college and they don't fade easily.

He rolled his eyes and got in the shower, while washing his hair he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

He flinched at the unexpected touch and quickly turned around to see Jaehyun there. He glared at the elder and pointed at him, "You!" He raised his voice.

Jaehyun was taken back not expecting to be shouted at the first thing in the morning. Usually, no one would get away with shouting at him, but Jaehyun was too whipped for Yuta to get mad at him.

Yuta pointed to his neck and said, "What the fuck is this?! Do you not know how to listen?!" Jaehyun followed Yuta's finger and saw all the hickeys scattered across the youngers neck.

Jaehyun started laughing, making the college student even more made. "You think this is funny, huh?" He said punching his chest softly.

Jaehyun softly grabbed his wrists and pulled Yuta closer, whispering, "I made you breakfast as an apology, I knew you'd be mad."

Yuta rolled his eyes at the elders words, "You mean the chef made breakfast?" he said thinking he corrected the elder.

Jaehyun looked offended, "No! I really made it this time!" Last time this happened, Yuta found out that Jaehyun didn't actually cook for him, he just said he did.

Yuta raised his eyebrow and the turned away from the elder washing the shampoo out his hair. Jaehyun pouted and wrapped his arms around Yuta's waist again.

"I'm sorry, baby, please forgive me, let me make it up to you? What do you want? I'll buy you anything." He mumbled, kissing the youngers shoulders.

Yuta started thinking, his 21st birthday was coming up.. but he couldn't think of anything he wanted, he just wanted to spend time with the elder.

Yuta sighed, facing Jaehyun again, wrapping his arms around the elders neck, pulling him closer, "I don't want anything, Jae, just you.." He mumbled, pecking the pout on his face.