127 - Vlive Slip Up

Genre: Fluff, Little Space, Slight Angst
Description: Yuta slips into little space during a vlive.

"Hyung, do we have to do one now?" Yuta whined, hugging onto Taeil's arm, he was feeling quite small and the last thing he wanted to do right now was do a vlive.

Taeil sighed, looking at the taller, "Yes baby, we've already promised the fans we'd do one." Taeil spoke, with an apologetic smile.

Yuta pouted and sat cross legged on the floor, the others came in and saw the Japanese's pouty face, "Why is my baby pouting?" Haechan gasped, running over to the male and wrapping him in his arms.

"Channie, don't wanna do live.." Yuta huffed, just wanting to slip, they all immediately caught on and all sighed.

"After the live baby, you think you can hold it for 30 minutes max?" Taeyong spoke, walking closer to the pair on the floor.

"B-but.." Yuta spoke, in a quiet voice, earning a slight glare from Johnny, which made him instantly shut up.

Taeyong sat beside Taeil on the couch, the little sitting in between his legs, resting his head on his thigh. Jungwoo quickly came and sat beside Yuta, and held his hand.

Johnny sat besides Taeyong, making sure to keep an eye on the boy, Taeyong and Johnny were his main caregivers, the rest as well, but he trusted Johnny and Taeyong the most since they were the first he told.

Jaehyun sat beside Haechan who was by Yuta and Mark and Doyoung on the two remaining spots on the couch.

The little could feel himself getting distracted easily which was a sign he was slipping but he tried to hold it together.

He looked at the phone and it was all set up for them to start the vlive.

"Wanna start it, bubs?" Doyoung asked, pointing at the screen, the little gasped and nodded really excitedly.

He quickly stood up and walked over to the phone, "How do I.." He muttered, then looked up and saw the mirror which showed the rest of the members.

"I see you all!" He gasped and waved at the mirror, the rest of the members looked at each other quite worriedly, they had to do the live, they couldn't let the fans down.

Mark quickly stood up walking over to the frantic little and walked him back over to where he was sitting and then crouched down.

"Baby, I know you wanna slip so bad right now, but please, please, just wait a little longer, hm? We'll cut this vlive short and we'll go straight to the dorms and you can be as little as you want there, okay?" Mark reasoned, using his thumb to caress Yuta's hand that he was holding.

Yuta took in everything the other said to him and nodded slowly, "' can hold it! trust Yuta! he- I can do it!" He giggled, earning a soft smile from Mark who ruffled his hair up and started the vlive.

It was all going smoothly for the first 20 minutes, until Jungwoo completely forgot the male was feeling small and did the 'lion' act on him.

Jaehyun widened his eyes and sat forwards, keeping his eyes on Yuta.

The little giggled and copied his caregiver, Yuta was slowly falling deeper and deeper into his head space.

He lifted his head up and saw Taeyong behind him, "Yongie! Yongie! Look, look! Lion, roar!" Yuta giggled, doing a cute hand action with his 'roar'.

They all panicked but laughed it off like it was a normal thing, Taeil who behind Jungwoo glared at the male slightly for making him slip.

"Roar.." He whispered to himself giggling, he then looked over to Johnny, "Can sit here?" He asked pointing the Johnny's lap.