Johnny - Scars

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Slight Smut
Description: Yuta had scars, Johnny only just found out, but he told him they were beautiful.
Warning: self harm mentioned

Johnny pushed Yuta up against the wall, holding his hands above his head as the two made out. Yuta moaned into the kiss as he allowed Johnny to take full control.

Johnny picked Yuta up, holding up him by his thighs leading him to the bed and gently placing him down, their lips still connected.

Yuta went straight for Johnny's hair and entangled his fingers into it, tugging at his hair, Johnny cupped Yuta's face, caressing his cheek as he carried on kissing the boy.

As the two got even more intimate Johnny slowly went to Yuta's hoodie he was wearing that was actually Johnny's.

He went to lift it up but was immediately cut off by Yuta as he held down the hem of it. Johnny pulled away from the kiss and looked confused at Yuta.

"You don't want to do it baby?" He asked, conceded, thinking he overstepped Yuta's boundaries, of course, they've had sex a few times, but they hadn't in a year or two now, Johnny always wanted to ask why because Yuta was always the first to initiate it, but all of a sudden, one day he just stopped, Johnny never asked why, thinking he just didn't want to do it much anymore.

Johnny was perfectly fine with that, he wasn't dating Yuta just for sex. But he was confused.

Yuta looked away shyly before shaking his head, "I-I do.. b-but.." He didn't know what to tell the elder, he really wanted to, he missed the way Johnny made him feel, but he couldn't.

"But? Please tell me bubs, I need you to tell me, I don't want to overstep your boundaries and do anything without your consent, I need verbal answers.." Johnny encouraged, taking the youngers hand in his.

Yuta pouted at the soft words of that Johnny used, that's a huge thing he loved about Johnny, he never did anything without double checking that he was okay with it, he's had past relationships where he hasn't experienced that and Johnny just made him feel safe.

Yuta looked up at Johnny with glossy eyes, tears filling up in them, the elder started panicking as he helped the younger sit up and pulled him into his arms.

"Buba, buba, please talk to me, did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you? I swear I didn't mean it, I-" Johnny rambled, generally terrified if he's hurt the younger.

Yuta shut up him by pecking his lips, "No, you haven't done anything wrong Johnny, nothing at all, I promise." Yuta said with a soft smile.

"Then why are you crying baby, please tell me.." Johnny said, really needing to know so he doesn't make a mistake on hurting the younger.

Yuta looked down, he couldn't tell Johnny, it's too shameful to admit, how could he?

The elder noticed the boys hesitation, but he had to tell him, the two had an intimate moment, Yuta started crying, Johnny couldn't just let this go.

Johnny remembered back to everything that led up to that moment.

Watching a movie.

Cuddling.

Small touches

Small kisses

Make out.

Bed.

Taking his hoodie off

Yu-

That's it. When Johnny to take Yuta's hoodie off, Johnny quickly looked at Yuta, making the younger confused, he'd never do this normally, but he had to know.